How do you feel about Big River Grille

• Loved it

• Thought it was OK

• Horrible

• Other - please explain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bridge203618

Mouseketeer
What is your take on Big River Grille? I have heard things all across the board, just wanted to see what the majority is. Thanks!

I don't think much of the atmosphere but the food was good. My son loves the cheese soup. He says it is as good as LeCellier. I'm a fan of the greenhouse salad. They had outside seating last time we were there but in the afternoon it is way to hot! This wouldn't be my first, second or third choice in the Boardwalk/Beach Club area but it isn't bad.

We had a great dinner there last November. Food was very yummy and they had good beer.

We had a great Late Evening (maybe 9:30pm?) Dinner there last year. We sat outside and it was a perfect evening. Not rushed at all. The Beer flight was nice and the entrees were very good as well. I can't speak for the interior, but we had a great meal outside that night.

The beer is terrific, I recommend the flight then a couple of pints of your favorite. The food is fine, although I've had friends who didn't like the "fancier" things on the menu. When I'm drinking beer, I go for a burger or sandwich, and those have been fine. And the location is great, get a table outside (inside isn't as comfortable).

I go there for lunch at least once on every trip. Great beers, fun to sit ourside and the food is solid (not gourmet, but that's not what you want at a place like this).

Went there last Aug. It was okay nothing to brag about . I wouldn't go back.
Only cause it was no big deal and there are so many other places to eat. I mean the food & the service was good.

What is your take on Big River Grille? I have heard things all across the board, just wanted to see what the majority is. Thanks!

We love it here, even being a brewpub, it is family friendly. My father who is a good meat and potatoes guy liked the steak here more than at Le Cellier ( though he didn't go to Jiko with us ;) ). I just went with the Big Brew burger, which I LOVED. DW had the meatloaf last time and loved it. And the beers are awesome. And though the atmosphere inside is just "fine", there's nothing like sitting outside on the terasse on a nice day.

It doesn't look like you can make ADRs for this restauarant. Do you think there would be a long wait at about 5:30 pm, in June, crowds are predicted at an 8 on the day I am considering. We would probably want to sit inside since it will likely be hot, or downpouring, or both ;)

I've been to quite a few brewpubs. I've found the beer to be decent, the service to be adequate at best. Most disappointed at the appetizer offerings, pretty much only some form of chips & dip/nachos. Really wanted some beer & wings, calamari, fries, something like that, but nothing similar available. Kids menu was the same as I can find @ any CS restaurant in WDW.

It is owned by Gordon Biersch and serves their beers, which I find quite tasty. http://www.gordonbierschgroup.com

Whenever we are near one of their brew pubs/restaurants, we stop in to have a beer. I particularly like their seasonals.

It is one of those places where I have never had great meal, but never had a bad one either. The bar type foods are decent.

It is owned by Gordon Biersch and serves their beers, which I find quite tasty. http://www.gordonbierschgroup.com

Whenever we are near one of their brew pubs/restaurants, we stop in to have a beer. I particularly like their seasonals.

It is one of those places where I have never had great meal, but never had a bad one either. The bar type foods are decent.

True, and if you've been to other Biersch places you'll find wings, calamari, sliders, potstickers, crab cakes, fries available. I know that the beer here is brewed by Biersch but not certain that they actually operate the place.

We usually stop there for dinner at least once per trip and enjoy the food and outdoor seating.:thumbsup2:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I've never been to the one at Disney, but have been to the Chattanooga location a few times. I love their Hazelnut Crusted Chicken! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter