**Big Brother 7 - Official Thread**

jen_uk said:
I thought the conversation Pete had with Richard about how if he (Pete) doesnt win then its going to shatter his faith in God and his connection with his dead friend was vile! What a sad desperate way to try and get sympathy votes!!

I totally agree with this. I have always thought that Pete was a really genuine guy, but this last week with him seems to have been all about how he should win and needs to win. I find it all a bit too much, quite sad actually :sad2: I am quite disappointed that Pete doesn't seem to be the person I thought he was. :confused3

Sara. :)

I completely agree. I used to want Pete to win but I really really don't now :sad2:

Aisleyn's odds are set to shorten past Pete this evening :cool1: :cool1:

being firm favourite to win!

Saint Pete is going down :Pinkbounc Ghetto Princess coming up :cool1: :cool1:

Come on Aisleyne!

Vote Vote Vote for her! :Pinkbounc

pete really annoyed me on last nights highlights show !! he totally overreacted about ash's speech :sad2:
i did agree with dickie tho that ash needs to snap out of her bad mood.....i cant see her winning at all now :sad2: yet at the beginning of the week i was sure she had it won.

i wanted pete to win from the start but 2 weeks ago he really began to irritate me and now i cant stand to watch him and nikki playing up for the cameras :badpc:

KayleeUK said:
What will you do now Ste:)
I haven't a clue :guilty: :rotfl: :rotfl:

might go out and get a life :rotfl: ..............Nah thats not gonna happen :rotfl:

Final day everyone..........

2 things to say.........

1...Vote AISLEYNE!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :wave: :moped: :moped: :cheer2: :love: :Pinkbounc

2...May the best man/woman win! :Pinkbounc

I want Glyn to win now, but looks unlikely....so long as Pete or Nikki don't win I don't really mind!

I watched it last night for the first time this week and i wanted to pete or glyn to win, i didn't like the way pete reacted at all about his speech so i guess it's glyn to win but i'm not to bothered, i've lost interest in it this time.

Ive really gone of Pete!! I think he is the biggest game player in there! I want Aisleyne to win, Grace would be sooo gutted!

I have also really gone off Pete but don't like the ghetto princess either. I am backing Nikki or Glynn to win! Can't belive it is all coming to an end tonight, good job x-factor starts tomorrow.

I change my mind daily who I want to win. Agree with everyone about going off Pete, can't stand Nicki (glad she went back in though, I love to hate her), like Jennie but don't want her to win, which just leaves Richard, Ash and Glyn. I love Richard, (wicked sense of humour), but I was surprised how he was all over Grace and has been almost sucking up to Nicki. I know Aisleen wouldn't do that, she sticks to her morals. Just can't decide between Glyn or Ais. I do feel Glyn is being himself and is not so concerned about how others view him and he has been on a long journey. He is a totaly different person to who went in and really makes me laugh (loved his welsh translation with Nicki in the diary room). On the other hand I think Aisleen is really a genuinely nice person and someone who has been kind and caring in the house. Very mature (despite the recent tears) and probably someone I could see myself being friends with.

The thing that counts against Glyn for me is that he loves Grace!! He just couldnt see how nasty that group were and he seemed to become a bit like them when he was with them.

jen_uk said:
The thing that counts against Glyn for me is that he loves Grace!! He just couldnt see how nasty that group were and he seemed to become a bit like them when he was with them.

Completely agree. Also didn't like the way he and Jennie were discussing Aisleen. I don't ever recall Aisleen doing this about anyone in a nasty way. When she has discussed other people behing their backs, it seems to be more constructive and/or sympathetic.

Hey I'm back !!! and just in time for the final. According to the radio this morning, Pete is still fave to win, so I'd best be sending a few texts for Aisleyne to win

Enjoy the final everyone :thumbsup2

mandymouse said:
Hey I'm back !!! and just in time for the final. According to the radio this morning, Pete is still fave to win, so I'd best be sending a few texts for Aisleyne to win

she will need those texts im afraid :sad2: perfect pete seems to have it in the bag (and he knows it !!!!!)

Well I've just been to the bookies to put a bet on Glyn to win. Have never bet on Big Brother before :blush: but really feel the boyo can do it! (I know I'm delusional! :crazy: )

Hope he can - I could do with a little windfall.

Sara. :teeth:

id like to see aisleyne win but i wouldnt mind if Glyn did either, but i hope and hope that none of the others do......

jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter