**Big Brother 7 - Official Thread**

haha grace has now been evicted TWICE !! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

nikki goes back to the main house after a vote for petes sake ;)

I thought that was awful!!!!!!!!

Richard practically forced them to have Nikki!!!!!! :furious: :furious:

they all (inc pete) wanted Lea!!!!!!!!! :furious: :furious:

grrrrrrrrrrrr

p.s ive voted once so far for Ash - only the begining ;) :teeth: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :love:

Oh deary me :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pete and Nikki have been kissing for hours!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

They almost - err had the first big brother baby half an hour ago :rolleyes1

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

There in Luuuurve :love: aww its sweet :p

I agree, but loads of people on the Big Brother forums are saying it's fake which I think is highly improbable, you cannot fake something like that, you can feel the tension!! They're so cute, it was amazing TV!

Pete to win, Nikki second, Richard third...

Gosh that gal is storming ahead!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

winnder5.jpg

that was taken from the most reliable poll ive found on the web this series! never been wrong before when it comes to evictions! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I don`t get it with Aisleyne :confused3 Why is she so popular now?
Nikki to win for me followed by Glynn.

Pete to winnnnn! but i can't believe him an Nikki, i mean i like nikki but EWWWW!
lol!
I also love glyn so im going between to two

Merylj said:
I don`t get it with Aisleyne :confused3 Why is she so popular now?
Nikki to win for me followed by Glynn.

:woohoo: i agree about aisleyne but what about nikki why is she back in when so many people wanted her out and succeeded :sad2:also i never picked out that glyn and grace were so close i can't think of a single time they were pally before grace was evicted :confused3

Just caught up with last nights episode and I now remember why I wanted Nikki out so much, OMG!!!!! :rotfl2:

exactly so why is she in again and why has she and aisleyne became so popular.Has being false became the new in thing i hope not!!!!!

I have to admit I want Nikki to win purely for the entertainment those tantrums have given me.
Glynn is such a lovely kid who`s coped really well in the house.
Aisleyne?? All those crocodile tears :sad: :sad: :rolleyes1

Aisleyne's the bookies second fave to win at the minute :banana:

she's set to go to first before friday :cool1:
Ive voed 5times so far :teeth:

hehe

Captain-Ste said:
Digital Spy Big Brother - dedicated Big brother forum on Digital Spy :thumbsup2

Pretty Scary place :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ha Ha, I've never been brave enough to post on there, they don't seem as friendly a bunch as us on here!!

We're so spoiled with all this disney magic! :wizard:

Lynn
:goodvibes

I've been really naughty on there - ive posted like a 100times in the last day! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

currently.........

the odds are : Aisleyne 7/2

Bookies have set her to be head to head with Pete on wednesday and way ahead of pete by friday! :)

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Nicki and Pete are becoming annoying.....thank goodness there isn't long left LOL. She certainly knows what the public likes about her and is now playing that up!

I agree Kaylee I don't thibnk it's doing Pete any favours hanging around Nikki all the time, GLYN TO WIN!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter