**Big Brother 7 - Official Thread**

Cool twist - I wonder if Nikki will usurp Petes fave-to-win status? how cool although I think Shahbaz should have been allowed back -he would be so funny.

Sorry but I think it's descended into a total farce. The housemates were voted out by the public because we didn't want them in the house and now we are supposed to vote them back in again - no way Jose! And it was painful watching a 24 year old throwing tantrums like a 2 year old so Nikki is going to be unbareable now that she knows the public "love" her. I think this will be my last Big Brother.

By the way Bonnie is on bail for stealing pizzas!

BONNIE ON BAIL OVER PIZZA THEFT CLAIMS

BONNIE Holt is on police bail while detectives investigate allegations that she ordered takeaway pizzas and did not pay for them.

The care worker was arrested and questioned by police over the claims. But cops gave Big Brother bosses the go- ahead to let Bonnie take part in the TV show after they discussed the case before she entered the house.

Well FOUR of them going back in!!! i guess Nikki will defo go back but i wonder who else??

Jules

jules274 said:
Well FOUR of them going back in!!! i guess Nikki will defo go back but i wonder who else??

Jules
:banana: :banana: Ithink i would like lea,lisa,nikki and i don't really think anyone else deserves to go back in but i suppose to make the fourth to go in it would be grace even though i don't like her but it would be good to see her in there without big nose(mikey). See how she gets on with her stirring in there dickies face would be a picture :rotfl2:

Can't wait until tuesday!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

ashanimation1.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Aisleyne to win!!!!!! :love: :banana: :banana:

Stevie :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Ohhh im going to Mallorca tomorow for a week and will miss all the excitement at the BB house!! :sad2:

But there again I will be sunning myself on the beach... so perhaps thats some concellation ;)

Jules :wave:

jules274 said:
Ohhh im going to Mallorca tomorow for a week and will miss all the excitement at the BB house!! :sad2:

But there again I will be sunning myself on the beach... so perhaps thats some concellation ;)

Jules :wave:
OO you lucky thing!! :Pinkbounc Have a nice time :goodvibes :cool1:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Lea
Nikki
Grace
Mikey

are all now in the HND! :thumbsup2

percentages..

Nikki - 63%
Grace - 8.4%
Lea - 7.3%
Mikey - 7.3%

:banana: :banana: :banana:

oh and Ash is safe till the final!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Imogen and Richard Up for Eviction

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Glyn tried to get into the HND last night!!!! :badpc:
He climbed on the roof - looks as if he will be punished though ;)

and...

Grace has just broken the bed :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thought you'd like to know...

Richard & Imogen have moved into the house next door - looks like both there until Friday!

:)

My DD's have been kept informed of the BB goings-on by their friends back in the UK, and I am so glad that I am not at home watching this. I can't believe that we paid good money to vote out the likes of Grace etc, only for them to go back in.

I hope that Imogen is voted out this week

I hope Imogen goes as well, I really like Richard at the moment!

Captain-Ste said:
Thought you'd like to know...

Richard & Imogen have moved into the house next door - looks like both there until Friday!

:)

:banana: :banana: :banana: thanks for that i was wondering why when i put it on live yesterday evening why richard and imogen were in there?imogen to go it would be a shame to loose richard to someone so dull and boring and who will glyn talk to in welsh :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter