• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

Finally, JM does something worthwhile. I thought he was going to be just another drone and vote for Steve.

So it's John and Liz up with Vanessa having the vote? That's a hard call...

:happytv:
I'm thinking John's luck has finally run out

Humm, I wouldn't want Liz to stand next to me. She has Julia and Austin's votes not matter what. Steve and John are both "iffy" (vote wise).

Do bad Van only has a day to figure out who to keep. If she had a week, we'd probably see her self destruct!

It looks like as of right this second Liz is going. Vanessa knows she can't beat Liz. Liz has two votes already in the jury house. Plus Vanessa knows she can beat John at the endurance comp. She's not sure about Liz

Giving my votes to James. I love John but I think he threw to many comps and didn't make any moves on his own.

Me too. I've been a James fan for awhile. Not only is he more personable, he made bigger moves that, if it weren't for the stupidity of the other HG's (Austin already said he should have protected him) would have gotten him farther.

I'm voting for JM.

I've been pulling for him from the beginning. No particular reason, but I stuck with him and didn't really like anyone else.

I hope final 2 is Liz and Steve. That would be awesome! Though I don't really like either. Each of them would be idiots to bring Vanessa to final 2 if they win.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter