• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

Obviously something happened because Jackie said something about a misunderstanding. Anyone know what happened?

That was a dumb move if he wanted Becky out. There isn't enough time to have a plan in place in that situation.

What the heck! I thought how dumb and then when he was talking to John, I thought maybe his plan was to backdoor one of the strong folks and then John kept the nomination the same. what!?!? I think he should have just put up who he wanted out in such a fast moving situation. And I would have maybe put Meg and Liz and it would have been a tie and I'd vote out Liz. Liz is linked to 2 other people so she needs to go. I wonder if maybe he wanted to get rid of one of the nice people who might be hard to beat if he was in final 2 with but its too soon for that. Vanessa needs to go or she will win it and Liz should go because of her 2 partners. Plus it would be cool to see Austin stuck with Julia and no Liz. Stupid stupid game play Steve... hope you go next as it would serve you right.

I think John didn't use the veto because he knew Steve was after Becky (and that's who John is closest to). If John took someone off then Steve would have put up Becky. It kind of seems like everyone now knows who John is in with as well as who Steve is in with. Before this, I don't think the HGs really knew the truth.

Funny how Liz/Austin/Julia have been in the background!

Steve totally wasted his HOH. He wanted Becky out and was trying to back door her, but Johnny knew and that is why Steve was so mad because he knew he wasted his HOH. These people might as well just hand the money to Vanessa. The twins saying that she is like their mother, I mean how can they not see that she is playing everyone!

Well last night was a total mess, WTH?
Ugh...Steve what a waste.
Now that Liz won HOH, Vanessa is good, she should have been done last night after Shelli.
Hope Liz leaves James alone. Get rid of Becky.
I want to see who shares HOH room with Liz, Julia or Austin............

Weren't Meg and Jackie on Steve's side?? I was really confused by his nominations.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter