• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

I was listening to a podcast and they were discussing Vanessa's game and how she's playing the best game in the house but that it doesn't count for much because no else is playing well. ha!!

I think Steve has a final 2 deal with both Vanessa & Johhny Mac so I can see him wanting to keep her around (Vanessa is the back door target) but why o why would he leave himself on the block.

I saw on BBNetwork about the America Player leak also. Who knows? Maybe that's what all those videos were for?

It almost like some of the boys have never seen girls before lol

I think meg is the first girl he kissed. They played spin the bottle or something and he said she was the first girl he kissed in his 20s. Maybe he kissed a girl in his teens?

Its Becky, Shelli, Steve, Vanessa, Meg, Austin playing in the POV, Shelli got House guest choice and picked Vanessa.

Its Becky, Shelli, Steve, Vanessa, Meg, Austin playing in the POV, Shelli got House guest choice and picked Vanessa.

Oh gosh, that is not a good combo, since Meg is pretty much useless lol!

As much as I dislike Shelli and Vanessa, they're the only ones really playing to win! James and Jackie started playing too late. If I were in the jury, and either Shelli/Van end up at the end, they are walking away with the win, imo

Oh gosh, that is not a good combo, since Meg is pretty much useless lol!

As much as I dislike Shelli and Vanessa, they're the only ones really playing to win! James and Jackie started playing too late. If I were in the jury, and either Shelli/Van end up at the end, they are walking away with the win, imo

Agreed on Meg, really she's the summer camp cheerleader thats about it.

I think James was trying to play more so than Jackie was, he just didn't get the power after the first week of being HOH.
The thought of Vanessa or Shelli getting to final 2 makes me wanna gag.
Vanessa is just such a whiner about blood on her hands and its always about her, very annoying.
Shell just don't liker her.

Steve thinks he and Vanessa are in an alliance (Vanessa is using him as a swing vote) but I can't imagine him NOT using the veto on himself! Who knows though, Steve plays it close to the vest, he might be using Vanessa right back!

They did have an alliance a few weeks ago - I think it was even a final 2 deal. But I also heard he has something with Johnny Mac too. He's an idiot if he doesn't use it because he'll be spending next week in the jury house and shame on a super fan for even considering not using it.

Since he is a super fan, hopefully he will remember several years back when someone had the veto and didn't use it...then got voted out!

Even if you had never seen or heard of the show before you should have enough sense to take yourself off the block with the Veto. People this year are so dumb game wise... Giving up the money for someone else's chance, talking about what a good time you'll have in the jury house, keeping in the best players. GRRRR get me on this show!

Seriously! It's like they are at summer camp or something!! They are playing for jury so they get to hang out in a nice house and get paid for it.

And I'm still baffled that they wanted Julia to enter the game. Talk about a power pair? they will NEVER turn against each other in the game.

Steve is planning on using the veto. He knows Van will go up in his place and most likely be voted out. Shelli also know the Van plan.

And Vanessa is suggesting that Becky put up John & that she'd be a very angry jury member. Well, duh - everyone is unhappy going to jury!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter