• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

At least that will shake things up a bit...hopefully. He could still put John and Vanessa up though.

I was thinking tonight, if it's Austin and the twins in final three and Liz has to choose, I wonder who she would pick to take to the finale. My guess is her sister.

Dumby Steve will probably put up John and Julia to send John out. How.stupid.can.you.be!!!!!!! I would put up Austin and Julia to show Austin that Liz will vote for her sister.

At least that will shake things up a bit...hopefully. He could still put John and Vanessa up though.

I was thinking tonight, if it's Austin and the twins in final three and Liz has to choose, I wonder who she would pick to take to the finale. My guess is her sister.

I would love to see that. What a bunch of mental midgets this year.

Last night was dumb, Vanessa is worried about every move she makes and how to get to end, yet there's a 3 person alliance thats going to stick together.

If you're in an alliance of 5 with them, then you're at the bottom of it. I just dont' get the strategy here.

It seems to me, that this week would have been the week to break them up using James and Meg to help you.

I thought I read that Austin has been bullying Steve. I could see Steve not putting up the Austwins for fear of what they might say to him.

Steve didn't make a smart move yesterday so will he with the HOH? Probably not. One could hope though, lol . To the poster who said she USED to liked John , I'm with ya on that one. Past tense.

So it looks as though Steve will put up Austin and Liz. I looks as though maybe finally one of the Austwins will go home next week. One can only hope so.

Seemed to me last night that James all but gave up after meg left. I'm so disappointed , I just don't care anymore.

Last night was dumb, Vanessa is worried about every move she makes and how to get to end, yet there's a 3 person alliance thats going to stick together.

If you're in an alliance of 5 with them, then you're at the bottom of it. I just dont' get the strategy here.

It seems to me, that this week would have been the week to break them up using James and Meg to help you.

Wasn't that sooooo frustrating! Did any of them think for one second that if Meg went home instead of Julia that the very next HOH competition would give the Austwins a 50% chance of winning it????? Do the math HG's!! I wish Steve wasn't so wimpy about his strategy!

I'm still shaking my head.

I guess we will see what Steve does with his HOH but I get the impression he believes he is tight with the... whatver their dumb alliance name is. I feel like I read somewhere of a final two deal between Austin and Steve. I'm probably crazy though.

The worse case senairo is he puts JMack up- best case, JMack also wins Veto and he's forced to get out a strong player.

I would have loved to see how the season had played out if they had voted out Vanessa instead of Shellie... It sounds as though no one really regrets that move, which is interesting to me. I feel like there were definite moves and evictions made that sealed the deal. Not voting out Julia last night was one of them. After James went home I said to my husband "you might as well hand the twins the check now".

I seriously think none of them have a clue about how Vanessa is playing them. In the end Steve will do whatever she tells him. He has voted the way she tells him every time so there is no doubt in my mind it is going to be the nominees she wants. And for some reason she doesn't have a clue that the 3 person alliance will vote her out.

I seriously think none of them have a clue about how Vanessa is playing them. In the end Steve will do whatever she tells him. He has voted the way she tells him every time so there is no doubt in my mind it is going to be the nominees she wants. And for some reason she doesn't have a clue that the 3 person alliance will vote her out.
I feel like Steve is that unpopular kid in High School who is so desperate to fit in, as soon as he gets the slightest bit of attention from a popular kid, all reason and logic goes out the window. The popular kid here being Vanessa/Austwins. He's so desperate to be part of their crowd that he will do whatever they ask him to do, at the risk of his own personal game. I feel like Vanessa is manipulative and it makes me mad. Dude, do you really think you guys are going to hang out and become BFF's after this is over? NO! So put your head back on straight and PLAY THIS GAME!

I feel like Steve is that unpopular kid in High School who is so desperate to fit in, as soon as he gets the slightest bit of attention from a popular kid, all reason and logic goes out the window. The popular kid here being Vanessa/Austwins. He's so desperate to be part of their crowd that he will do whatever they ask him to do, at the risk of his own personal game. I feel like Vanessa is manipulative and it makes me mad. Dude, do you really think you guys are going to hang out and become BFF's after this is over? NO! So put your head back on straight and PLAY THIS GAME!

I have quite a bit of experience in this area, and I really think Steve has a touch of Asperger's Syndrome. He's very intelligent, but his social skills are lacking. He wants desperately to fit in, but he doesn't know how. He can't handle people being mad at him. It's hard for him to make a decision, stand by it, and deal with the consequences. Asperger's often comes with a huge amount of anxiety. He was shown actually throwing up last night because he couldn't decide who to vote out. If not Asperger's, he has some major social anxiety going on. I do think Vanessa has picked up on his vulnerabilities and is playing off them. I think just being on the show was a huge step for him socially, and actually playing the game has proven to be overwhelming to him.

That said, here's what I'd like to see happen: Steve puts up Austin and Liz. If one wins the veto, put up Julia. Only one Austwin will be eligible to vote. Vanessa and John will basically decide who goes home. If they split the vote, Steve will decide. I would vote out Austin first, then Liz, then Julia. Or, just to be mean, vote out Austin first, then Julia, then Liz. That way, Austin and Liz would have to spend two weeks apart! I think Austin needs to go first because he's always in Vanessa's ear. Steve and JMac need her on their side until the Austwins are gone. Then they can pick her off and be the final two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter