Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went off again

Clue 3

- In 2014, Jeff will disappear from society, he will be last seen wandering Chicago streets, he will be heard muttering 2
words - clown shoes.

Perfect tan not 10, yeah I would say they will have her spewing stuff all night.

Ya I thought that after I posted it. I got it jrom jokers cause sound was too low to understand the voice

Ok I have to say it. Rachel eats weird

She's cooking fish and tasting it but when she does she sticks her toung out

And Jordan playing with her hair

Both would drive me nuts if I were in the house

Fortune teller predictions (I am trying to keep all the predictions in this post, silly I know but I am bored :) ):

“In 2018, Shelly will make millions, and her book "how I created the perfect tan and how you tan too" reaches #3 on the all time bestseller's list!”

“In 2017, after the hot Miami sun becomes too much, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska & buy an igloo with Eskimo named Ernie!”

"In 2014, Jeff will disappear never to be seen again. He will be last seen wandering the Chicago streets muttering 2 words; Clown Shoes!"

"On Oct 15th, 2011 at 3:42pm Dani will reconcile with her father Dick. On Oct 15th, 2011 at 3:49pm they will go back to not speaking”

“In 2014, after sleeping for 19 straight days and making national headlines in a sleep study, Kalia will earn her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester.”

"In 2016, Lawon will take New York Fashion week by storm when he launches his hansomfied line of hats, ties & jackets"

"After taking 9 yrs to earn his PHD, Brendon will shock scholars and physicians alike after discovering the cure for an aliment that plagued him his entire life, athlete foot. "

"In 2020, A will file for bankruptcy after investing his life savings into a line of bacon-scented heavy metal teddy bears for children."

"In 2018, Rachel will give birth to a 9lb 6oz bouncing baby boy, naming it Bookie Junior after it's proud father."

"In 2012, Casi will land a role alongside international megastar David Hasselhoff in the countrified Baywatch reboot, River Watch."

"In 2015, ED will start Christmas tradition by bringing gifts to heavily tattooed orphans changing his name from ED to Saint Dick"

"In 2013, Dominic will grace the cover of 17 magazine with the headline "total DOM-ination" He will dethrone pop sensation Justin Beiber as America's favorite heart throb."

"In 2015, Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show called "Love Rejection" but it will be short-lived after it's revealed he tried to date all 29 female contestants!"

"In 2011, after the runaway success of the humilitard, Jordan will launch a line of humilitard items, including a humilicar, the humilifire, and the humilibake oven!"

I have been watching them ALL NIGHT LONG..going back and forth to the Fortune Teller, why or why being this is for HOH is Kalia sitting in the bathroom trying to win these ALL!!!(I guess not knowing she IS leaving?)......to funny! I also cannot believe how bad Jordan is in them!
Rachel, is in bed all night...which is cool, because she knows them, but cannot play in HOH..so it is up to Adam!

I had them the first time they said them!! they are not that hard, unfortunately It is interfering with my school work!! :)

I really don't understand how Kalia thinks she has a chance at staying. She know Adam will vote to keep Porsche, even if Jordan voted to keep her Rachel would vote Kalia out. She is so annoying.

Poor Jordan, no one can say this HOH is rigged for her to win, She horrible at memorizing sp? things LOL

Just a thought.... what if Kalia did not go to hear the FT at all. It could be a stategy to make A/J know for sure one of them will win HOH if they keep Kalia this week. Then Kalia still has a shot at the POV. It would be an awful thing to do to Porche tho. I want Kalia to go but I was just thinking of different strategies. Hoping for Rachel and Porche in final 2!

Just a thought.... what if Kalia did not go to hear the FT at all. It could be a stategy to make A/J know for sure one of them will win HOH if they keep Kalia this week. Then Kalia still has a shot at the POV. It would be an awful thing to do to Porche tho. I want Kalia to go but I was just thinking of different strategies. Hoping for Rachel and Porche in final 2!

As far as I know she heard them all. She was in the room with the others everyime It was on.

Kalia was in there every time. She has been memorizing them, reciting the statements in front of Rachel and everyone. They know she know exactly what the fortune teller said.

Poor Jordan, no one can say this HOH is rigged for her to win, She horrible at memorizing sp? things LOL

What exactly is she good at? Not that good at physical comps and doesn't seem overly smart when it comes to mental comps either.

She's cute and is very nice most of the time, but I don't know what CBS could do to help her win. She's been lucky to have a strong player (Jeff / Rachel) to help carry her and thanks to her "sweet" personality hasnt really pissed anyone off.

Kalia was in there every time. She has been memorizing them, reciting the statements in front of Rachel and everyone. They know she know exactly what the fortune teller said.

Jordan told her that she had her vote (this was after Jordan discussed with R&A about giving Kalia her pity vote b/c of that deal they had made. R&A said they didn't have an issue with it). Then, she probably thinks Rachel was receptive to her during her beg-fest.

She doesn't know that Rachel, later, told Jordan she changed her mind and was uncomfortable with the vote so Jordan said, no problem, Ill vote K out.

Can't wait to see Kalia's disappointment face.. She is delusional

What exactly is she good at? Not that good at physical comps and doesn't seem overly smart when it comes to mental comps either.

She's cute and is very nice most of the time, but I don't know what CBS could do to help her win. She's been lucky to have a strong player (Jeff / Rachel) to help carry her and thanks to her "sweet" personality hasnt really pissed anyone off.

BB is a social game as much a competition, Jordan plays a wonderful social game,

People are so quick to count her out. If you wanna go that route Dr, Will never won a comp either

She is good at strategizing. She is good at getting people on her side and playing with her. She has been good for Rachel and keeping her into the game. She was also good with Jeff keeping him centered and thinking rationally. She helps her partners out and does it without getting enemies.

Last night, after Rachel's talk with kalia, you saw Jordan the gamer. She was great in that POW WOW between her, Rach and Adam

BB isn't just about comps. Lets compare the time spent on comps and the time spent in the social part of the game. Jordan wins hands down.

Is she the best player? Don't know but she is good and does have certain skills that others do not.

Kalia , Adam and Porsch still up listening to the Fortune Teller. Jordo is sleeping. Hope that doesn't hurt her but I guess there is something to say about being alert and not so tired you can't think anymore. I hope!

People are so quick to count her out. If you wanna go that route Dr, Will never won a comp either

I am not counting her out -- just as I am not couting out Adam. Both are pretty nice people that haven't really done much "comp" wise in the game but also haven't really made many enemies.

I was simply responding to the fact that CBS isnt doing her any favors if the next HOH is a "mental" one.

I think if she gets to the final 2 that she'll win -- regardless of who the other player is.

I think some of the questions might be... Add all the years up... or add all the numbers in all the statements...

Jordan is cracking me up! And she is right... Kalia has to go! lol

Sure Jordan has social play, BUT she did nothing with it till the past 2 weeks.
Does that make her a great gamer and makes her deserve the prize?NO! Rachel granted is a handful, but she is game ALL the time and since day 1, and not just physical! She has the mind to sit there and put together a plan.

Jordan is actually giving blondes a bad name! Some of the stuff that has come out of mouth, she really needs to go bad to school!:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter