Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique

We did it for our 3 year old last June and she loved it! We did the lowest package ( hair/makeup/nails) and she wore a dress from home (halloween costume sale). She loved it and still talks about it. I don't think it is worth it to buy the dress and shoes there but the lower package was well worth it for us!

We've done it a couple of times. Last holiday season DD was 6 years and 10 months old, and we did it and she still absolutely loved it. The only thing is that while when DD was 3 and 4 she got a ton of use out of Princess dresses because she wore them all the time at home, now she pretty much only wears them at Disney and they just sit in the closet at home.

We did it last fall when my girls were 9 and 7.5 and they LOVED it. We also did the basic package, hair & make up (they wore Etsy dresses) and it was well worth it, they talk about it all of the time, kept their buns in for several days, and they've worn their dresses, tiaras, and the extra face stickers back to the parks several times since. :)

We tried to do this at DL last October. We had an appointment for DD3 and arrived early so she could watch (she is shy and gets anxious). When we first signed in, the person did not really sign us in. When we did finally get signed in, it was time for our appointment, and we went to the bottom of the stack and were told it would be at least 30 minutes before we could get in. We had already been there about 20 minutes. My DD totally lost interest, and we canceled. I was surprised at how rude the CM we worked with was and that they were so far behind. Not a good experience for us.

My 6.5 year old did it last March and reports she wants to do it again in November. She loves the special attention.

We went Presidents week and did BBB with our 5 and 3 year old and it was one of the highlights for us. We also brought dresses from home and it was still lots of fun for them. We also got photopass+ so we didn't have to purchase the imaging package bc all the pictures from the castle couture shoot were added to our photopass. We had 8am appts and we were able to finish in time for rope drop and be the first group in line for ETWB.

We went Presidents week and did BBB with our 5 and 3 year old and it was one of the highlights for us. We also brought dresses from home and it was still lots of fun for them. We also got photopass+ so we didn't have to purchase the imaging package bc all the pictures from the castle couture shoot were added to our photopass. We had 8am appts and we were able to finish in time for rope drop and be the first group in line for ETWB.

Did you do it at MK or DTD? I am getting ready to book this for my niece for her birthday.

My dd10 did it when she was 4 and LOVED it, last trip she said "I'm too big for that" so just her sister,dd3, did it.....well we are going next month and DD10 insists she is going to do it!! I think the older ones easily get caught in the Disney magic while at Disney!!! I love it, #cherishtheyouth

We are doing BBB for the first time in May. DD will finally be old enough. If we pre order the regular photo-pass CD, does it include BBB or do we have to pre-order Photopass+? Sorry to hijack your thread :)

My little girls all love it! We have had great experiences and they always talk about it for months after. I wouldn't buy the dress there because they are pretty expensive. Get one on sale at disney.com or etsy. Maybe even a Halloween store? But i would defiantly recommend it if she loves princesses! As long as she can sit still for about 20-30 minutes shell be fine! have fun :)

My DD4 did it last summer. She had no idea what it was or that I had planned it. And actually still doesn't know I planned it all.;)

I bought a cinderella dress from ebay and then packed it without her knowing. The morning of her appointment I got up early and placed the dress and a letter (I printed & decorated at home) that was from the Fairy Godmother! The letter told her how she brought the dress for my DD and made arrangements for her to get turned into a princess by the fairy godmother's in training.

My DD was over the moon!!!! She couldn't believe the "real" fairy godmother actually surprised her with all the stuff!!! She enjoyed the whole thing so much that it made all the money worth it.

And an extra benefit of everything come from "The Fair Godmother" is that she's not asking us if she can do it again this next trip! She just wonders if the fairgodmother will do something for her again!!!! :cool1:

valpss said:
My DD4 did it last summer. She had no idea what it was or that I had planned it. And actually still doesn't know I planned it all.;)

I bought a cinderella dress from ebay and then packed it without her knowing. The morning of her appointment I got up early and placed the dress and a letter (I printed & decorated at home) that was from the Fairy Godmother! The letter told her how she brought the dress for my DD and made arrangements for her to get turned into a princess by the fairy godmother's in training.

My DD was over the moon!!!! She couldn't believe the "real" fairy godmother actually surprised her with all the stuff!!! She enjoyed the whole thing so much that it made all the money worth it.

And an extra benefit of everything come from "The Fair Godmother" is that she's not asking us if she can do it again this next trip! She just wonders if the fairgodmother will do something for her again!!!! :cool1:

Totally stealing this idea! Love it!

LOVE this idea!! :)

We are doing BBB for the first time in May. DD will finally be old enough. If we pre order the regular photo-pass CD, does it include BBB or do we have to pre-order Photopass+? Sorry to hijack your thread :)

Just to be sure I would call to check. We had photopass+ and it was included along with any dinner photos like chef Mickeys and ride photos. I think it is included with regular photopass but I am really not sure. If it isn't you should definitely upgrade. My cd should be here in a few days. I will post some pics of the photoshoot :)

My daughter said it was "the best day EVER"...and she was 6 when we went. It was her Princess day. We had breakfast with the princesses after her BBB experience.

Just had to cancel our BBB ressies for 12.30 pm Wednesday April 3 2013 due to ...one child's lack of interest and one child's hair pulling causing scalp issues .So, go for it !:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter