Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit the Disney sotre today. Only clearance dresses we had were some Ariels and alot of cinderellas, asll in size 4 or less. But they did have an extra 25% off of clearance today so we got some shoes and other fun stuff.

Could someone clarify something for me please? The Coach package (hair and makeup) is now $49.95 plus tax. See here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique/ I don't see the pricing for the optional Imaging Package in the WDW website. Does anyone know how much it costs?

If you don't do the big package with the pictures included, you can still go do the photoshoot and then just pick and choose what you want. If you are getting the photopass CD, I would just get the pictures put on your photopass card and print them yourself.

Has anybody seen this Snow White costume in a small? I am sort of desperate...though not so desperate to pay $550 for it on eBay. Those people should be ashamed of themselves!

http://www.disneystore.com/girl-cos...snow-white-costume-for-girls/p/1247986/13811/

Sorry, I haven't. And $550 is CRAZY :scared1: That is gorgeous though.

Anyone have any idea if they are going to come out with more "deluxe" costumes since it now looks like they've pulled all the previous ones, or are they just not going to do them anymore?

Has anybody seen this Snow White costume in a small? I am sort of desperate...though not so desperate to pay $550 for it on eBay. Those people should be ashamed of themselves!

http://www.disneystore.com/girl-cos...snow-white-costume-for-girls/p/1247986/13811/

We don't have a Disney Store near us :sad2: But this is the Snow White dress my daughter wore and it was really comfortable.

http://www.mydressuptrunk.com/ProductInfo.aspx?id=241668

My daughter in the dress:
Image0337.jpg

I am 90% sure they had it at the store right outside of Snow White's Scary Adventure at WDW last week, but I doubt it was on sale! You could maybe try to get the store's phone number and give them a call to check it out???

I am 90% sure they had it at the store right outside of Snow White's Scary Adventure at WDW last week, but I doubt it was on sale! You could maybe try to get the store's phone number and give them a call to check it out???

The ones sold at the parks are different and I'm pretty sure this was a disney store exclusive dress.

So I just called to make an appt. for my "3 year old" ;) But, there was no availability. Does anyone know what my chances would be as a walk in at the DTD location at around 9 or 9:30 am? I figure we could walk over there one morning before we head to the MK.

ALLEARS says
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Downtown Disney Marketplace will be closed January 18 until March 5, 2010, while the World of Disney undergoes enhancements to its air conditioning system.

ALLEARS says
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Downtown Disney Marketplace will be closed January 18 until March 5, 2010, while the World of Disney undergoes enhancements to its air conditioning system.

Figures! No wonder she couldn't find any availability. Although you would think the CM would have known that.

What are my chances at the MK then? Do they set aside some times specifically for walk in's?

Figures! No wonder she couldn't find any availability. Although you would think the CM would have known that.

What are my chances at the MK then? Do they set aside some times specifically for walk in's?

I'd guess not, but I'd still check when you are there. It'd be a pleasant surprise for your daughter if they could fit her in! Good luck! Or if you are farther out from your trip--keep checking back for any cancellations.

ALLEARS says

Wow, I had not heard that..... And whats funny is I am trying to talk DH into going on Mar 4 to either Disney or Universal...universal being a cheaper get a way for us...and I thought if we do go, then I would take DD to DTD to BBB on Mar 5 or 6. Looks like they may be open the 6, but who knows how busy it will be after being closed.
I also wonder if the World of Disney Store itself is being closed during that time?

I'd guess not, but I'd still check when you are there. It'd be a pleasant surprise for your daughter if they could fit her in! Good luck! Or if you are farther out from your trip--keep checking back for any cancellations.

Can't get in though if the place is closed! :confused3

OOPs! LOL! With MK, I have read if you get there when they open, or as close to it as you can they sometimes will work you in.

So I just called again and I was able to get a 4:30 at the MK. I booked it, but it's kind of late in the day, so I'm going to keep trying to get something earlier. It would be perfect if I could get a CRT dinner ressie, but there is nothing available.

She did say that the DTD location was not closing as far as she could tell. :confused3

Now I just need to get my butt to the Disney Store for a dress...I hope they have clearance ones left!!

She is going to be THRILLED!!! I bought her a pretend plastic makeup kit for xmas and she wears her "makeup" everyday. Just wait until she sees that it's the real stuff AND nail polish!

The more I think about, the more I realize it's just really too late. She goes to bed at like 8, so she will not be able to have the "pretty hair" and makeup for very long. So I cancelled. Next time maybe I'll plan a trip a little further in advance and we'll be able to get into more stuff

I just love walking round the park and seeing the smiling faces of the children who are all done up ,they always look so pretty :)

Even as an adult i still wish i could get it done :blush:

The more I think about, the more I realize it's just really too late. She goes to bed at like 8, so she will not be able to have the "pretty hair" and makeup for very long. So I cancelled. Next time maybe I'll plan a trip a little further in advance and we'll be able to get into more stuff

I wouldn't cancel at all! Many wear there dos more than one day. And on vacation going to bed at 8 might not be so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter