Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DD10 has an appointment for BBB at DTD on July 2. I've purchased her a Beautiful Cinderella dress, silver shoes, crown and septor. Here's my question, we are doing the middle package(CROWN) and she is going to get the princess (bun) hairstyle. My understanding is that a crown comes with that hairstyle. Since I'm bringing our own will they just give us the one that comes with the package? I'm sure DD will want to wear it on another day.
Thanks!

What time are you going at? I have an appointment at 1:25!

My DD10 has an appointment for BBB at DTD on July 2. I've purchased her a Beautiful Cinderella dress, silver shoes, crown and septor. Here's my question, we are doing the middle package(CROWN) and she is going to get the princess (bun) hairstyle. My understanding is that a crown comes with that hairstyle. Since I'm bringing our own will they just give us the one that comes with the package? I'm sure DD will want to wear it on another day.
Thanks!

Just some clarification: the Fairytale Princess style (bun) comes with a tiara, which is a tiny version of a crown. It is inserted directly into the ponytail, which will later become the bun. It is necessary to do this to give the bun stability. So, the tiara must be worn with the Fairytale Princess style. If you take the tiara out after the style has been created, you will most likely cause damage to the hairstyle and it will appear slightly "undone." I would recommend leaving the tiara in place until you are ready to take out the entire hairstyle and wash your princess's hair. If you have a crown that you would like your princess to wear in addition to the tiara, your FGIT can definitely accomodate that request! Enjoy your appointment!

DD's appointment is at 2:30. What type of princess will your DD dress like?

Well, it's actually me getting it done, because I'm 13 ;). You never know if we'll see eachother, it could be backed up. You can see my picture in my TR! I hope you enjoy your trip!! Where are you staying?

- Dani

Thanks!

I also had my own tiara, and we ended up getting some other hair accessories to take home with us.

My DD had the Fairytale Princess hairstyle and when we took the tiara out at the end of the night the bun stayed in place. They put TONS of bobbie pins in that bun! LOL The tiara is like a hair comb. Here's some pictures of my little princess on her birthday:

100_3106.jpg

810805108306_0_ALB.jpg

100_3121.jpg

We went to 1900 Park Fare for dinner and it was really nice.

470805108306_0_ALB.jpg

588615108306_0_ALB.jpg

100_3147.jpg

100_3150.jpg

100_3159.jpg

There has been some discussion about "older" Princesses at BBB. DD was 9 when we went last time and I saw many girls this age and older. We brought our own dress and tiara from Halloween. I posted my camera pictures a while ago but here are her Photopass pictures. Her FGIT was lovely and made this trip so special for us. When we went to the Photo studio we were the only ones there so we got tons of pictures. That was one of the perks with an early appointment.

Here is DD before the makeover started.
image122.jpg

Getting her hair, makeup and nails done...
image124.jpg

image129.jpg

A little pixie dust...
image139.jpg

Seeing herself for the first time...
image150.jpg

image147.jpg

Thank you FGIT!
image157.jpg

At the studio:
image166.jpg

image163.jpg

image197.jpg

image189.jpg

We had such a great time. I am not sure if DD wants to do this again (knowing her she will) but I am glad we have these great memories. So please don't hesitate to take your princess for this wonderful experience.

Aristomommy, Thank you for sharing! Your daughter is beautiful and I can tell from her photos she had a great time. My DD10 princess: was glad to see your pictures too. Her dress is the exact same as your daughters. I'll post pictures when we return.

jillyb, I can't see your photos :confused3 All I get are boxes with red "X" is them.

As for our crown, we're going to take it a let the chips fall where they may. This is our "Magical Vacation" and I'm sure all will work out perfectly:banana: .

There has been some discussion about "older" Princesses at BBB. DD was 9 when we went last time and I saw many girls this age and older. We brought our own dress and tiara from Halloween. I posted my camera pictures a while ago but here are her Photopass pictures. Her FGIT was lovely and made this trip so special for us. When we went to the Photo studio we were the only ones there so we got tons of pictures. That was one of the perks with an early appointment.

Here is DD before the makeover started.
We had such a great time. I am not sure if DD wants to do this again (knowing her she will) but I am glad we have these great memories. So please don't hesitate to take your princess for this wonderful experience.

Your daughter's pictures are absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an appointment for my daughter on her birthday (10/26/08). Did the BBB give your daughter her "Birthday Princess" sash?

Thanks,
Kathy :goodvibes

You will need to let them know that it is her birthday and they will give you the birthday sash instead of the other one.

Stacy

I bought the exact same Belle dress for my daughter for $19.99 at Target!! They had Snow White, Cinderella & Sleeping Beauty!!

Aristomommy, Thank you for sharing! Your daughter is beautiful and I can tell from her photos she had a great time. My DD10 princess: was glad to see your pictures too. Her dress is the exact same as your daughters. I'll post pictures when we return.

jillyb, I can't see your photos :confused3 All I get are boxes with red "X" is them.

As for our crown, we're going to take it a let the chips fall where they may. This is our "Magical Vacation" and I'm sure all will work out perfectly:banana: .

Thank you for your kind comments. DD didn't like the Disney Store crown as it didn't fit her well, so we got her one at Claire's for Halloween. I can't wait to see your pictures, I love this particular Cinderella dress. I was hesitant to buy it thinking DD may change her mind, but we used it during the trip for Princess dining, DDs birthday dinner and then at BBB. Have fun!!!!

Your daughter's pictures are absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an appointment for my daughter on her birthday (10/26/08). Did the BBB give your daughter her "Birthday Princess" sash?

Thanks,
Kathy :goodvibes

She did get a Birthday sash and I made sure to mention that when we checked in. For some reason she didn't have it on for any of the picture though:confused3 maybe the photographer asked her to take it off. Thank you for your kind comments.

My DD had the Fairytale Princess hairstyle and when we took the tiara out at the end of the night the bun stayed in place. They put TONS of bobbie pins in that bun! LOL The tiara is like a hair comb. Here's some pictures of my little princess on her birthday:

749105108306_0_ALB.jpg

659105108306_0_ALB.jpg

459105108306_0_ALB.jpg

699705108306_0_ALB.jpg

810805108306_0_ALB.jpg

360805108306_0_ALB.jpg

We went to 1900 Park Fare for dinner and it was really nice.

They won't come up for me either!

Thank you for your kind comments. DD didn't like the Disney Store crown as it didn't fit her well, so we got her one at Claire's for Halloween. I can't wait to see your pictures, I love this particular Cinderella dress. I was hesitant to buy it thinking DD may change her mind, but we used it during the trip for Princess dining, DDs birthday dinner and then at BBB. Have fun!!!!

So does that mean they let you bring your own and use only it?

So does that mean they let you bring your own and use only it?

We brought our own tiara and used it. Our FGIT put other hair accesories in her hair in addition to the tiara. If you look at DDs pictures, you can see the Mickey hair clips in her hair. We took them off later on so they didn't accidentally fall off. So if you want to add or bring something, it shouldn't be a problem and you can get whatever comes with the hairstyle as a bonus. Just like you keep the extra face jewels and make up kit. HTH

Hi!

I'm new to the boards, and I was wondering if you could get the Pop Princess style with your bangs out. Do any of you know if you can do that?

I think I've asked this question before - but I can't find it!!

Please remind me. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter