Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize Cool Dude was that cheap! I'd like to schedule DH with the kids, lol! That'd be a funny surprise!!! Has anyone ever seen a grown man in there having the cool dude package?

I didn't realize Cool Dude was that cheap! I'd like to schedule DH with the kids, lol! That'd be a funny surprise!!! Has anyone ever seen a grown man in there having the cool dude package?

not yet but im willing to try in dec

OK DM, there is a boys boutique that will open in sept. or oct. of this year. It will be in adventureland and will be in the new pirate restarant that will open in that area as well. boys will be able to dress as a pirate or some other boy character and have there hair done as well as feature things as fake scars ans tatoos that they can wear. No press release on this yet. I hope you ladies love this place as much as you love the BBB in mk and dtd.

I am extremely interested in this, as I have a Tomboy DD who would love to be made up like a Pirate and then go to a Pirate Themed restaurant. Any info you can give on this would be greatly appreciated. My youngest DD just loves anything and all things related to POTC.

My daugther has an early am appointment in late August. How do I manage the hairstyle in the heat? It would be a shame to put a hat on after she gets her hair done, but I don't want her to get heat stroke either. How do you manage it?

Does anyone know if they will be taking reservations for the boys' or Pirates BBB thing that is opening in Sept/October??

We are going in mid-late Sept. If we could get in, I'd be thrilled!!

Does anyone know if they will be taking reservations for the boys' or Pirates BBB thing that is opening in Sept/October??

We are going in mid-late Sept. If we could get in, I'd be thrilled!!

No, not yet, as there hasn't been an official release about it. Shortly after the official announcement they'll start taking reservations.

I apologize if this question was answered already in this thread. I scanned quickly, but couldn't find my answer. Anyway, my daughter will turn 13 on Oct. 26th and we will be at Magic Kingdom that day. Her dad and I are surprising her with lunch in the castle and I was wondering if she will feel out of place if we surprise her with the "crown" package at the BBB before lunch. Do many older children visit the boutique?

Thanks in advance,
Kathy :goodvibes

I apologize if this question was answered already in this thread. I scanned quickly, but couldn't find my answer. Anyway, my daughter will turn 13 on Oct. 26th and we will be at Magic Kingdom that day. Her dad and I are surprising her with lunch in the castle and I was wondering if she will feel out of place if we surprise her with the "crown" package at the BBB before lunch. Do many older children visit the boutique?

Thanks in advance,

I'm 13 and I'll be there in 8 days! I think she'll wanna do it!

OK DM, there is a boys boutique that will open in sept. or oct. of this year. It will be in adventureland and will be in the new pirate restarant that will open in that area as well. boys will be able to dress as a pirate or some other boy character and have there hair done as well as feature things as fake scars ans tatoos that they can wear. No press release on this yet. I hope you ladies love this place as much as you love the BBB in mk and dtd.

If there has been no "official" release, how are you able to come here and tell this info? What is the location of this Boys BBB/restaurant? I'm not sure I believe this!!!!!

Suzanne

Thanks in advance,

October 26 is my birthday too!!!

Does anyone know where I could possibly find a Boys Beast as the Prince Costume - I have searched hours online and come up empty handed. I am open to ideas of how to put an outfit together even. I figured I would post here since you are all so knowledgeable on costumes.

TIA!

**Just realized I forgot the size - a boys medium 7/8**

I forgot to add it would be under fancy dress not costumes. Right now I can see one but the don't ship out. If you have some time wait they will show up.

Does anyone have a picture of the crown and wand that are currently available for Ariel? We already have the new dress but was wondering what the crown/wand look like and how much they are? Thanks!

Wow what a great thread! My DD4 has an appt 8/25! She LOVES to watch the videos on youtube. Wait till I show her these photos! :lovestruc
Keep the photos coming!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter