Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here you go:

IM000968.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Very cute! I can't wait to see the other new dresses!!:yay:

So are the new dresses out yet? We just got back from the DTD location and my girls were Snow White, Jasmine, and Ariel. I think they said the Ariel dress was her wedding dress. When we went to Norway for Dinner, Ariel was wearing the same dress as my dd, so she was happy. Now, I'm just curious if we have the new dresses or not. I have no idea how to post pics, if I ever figure it out I will post them. If anyone has the new dress pics, please post them.

Kristin

Hey are you knocking the DTD location!!! I love my DTD location, it's princess-y-y!!! :goodvibes ;)

The DTD local is geared more for the princess from 3 to 33 and up. Not all little girls want to be a princess and that is were the dtd local comes in. If you want to be a cheeta girl you can. If you want to be sharpay from HSM you can. If you want to be minnie mouse you can. There are more choises at DTD than at the castle and you still get the royal treatment no matter what you do. I think the DTD local is more princess-y-y as well with all the pink and fushia colors. You feel like a girly-girl in there!!!! just my 3 cents.

So are the new dresses out yet? We just got back from the DTD location and my girls were Snow White, Jasmine, and Ariel. I think they said the Ariel dress was her wedding dress. When we went to Norway for Dinner, Ariel was wearing the same dress as my dd, so she was happy. Now, I'm just curious if we have the new dresses or not. I have no idea how to post pics, if I ever figure it out I will post them. If anyone has the new dress pics, please post them.

Kristin

You have the new ariel and the new snow white. Jasmines has not come in yet. The new dresses for dtd came in last week some time.

what does the new cinderells dress look like? Is it deluxe and beautiful, or do I want to buy one on main street before going to BBB? TIA, Carol

Cinderella new dress is only avalible in xs right now. The other sizes should be in soon. Not sure of the date yet. Its not a deluxe dress. Its blue and has sparkles all over it. very pretty as well.

so are the dresses sold in the parks changing as well? Or will they have the same ones still? Do they still carry the Aurora dress at this point? Or is it done with till the new one comes out? It kind of seems like at this point they are making less dresses available, but maybe I'm reading it wrong.

All old dresses are avalible until the new dresses come out. When the new dresses are put in the bbb or stores then the old ones are taken out. So if you like sleeping beauty it would be avalible now but once the new sleeping beautys come into the bbb then the old ones are pulled off the rackes and are no longer sold to guests. All princess are availible its just a matter of if its the new dress or the old dress.

You have the new ariel and the new snow white. Jasmines has not come in yet. The new dresses for dtd came in last week some time.
Thanks! I was wondering about that!

Cinderella new dress is only avalible in xs right now. The other sizes should be in soon. Not sure of the date yet. Its not a deluxe dress. Its blue and has sparkles all over it. very pretty as well.

It sounds amazing!

I can not wait to see all the new dresses we are going to be at the Castle location on June 15th. My one daughter is going to be Tink which I love the new dress but my other daughter wants to see all the new dresses first.

The DTD local is geared more for the princess from 3 to 33 and up. Not all little girls want to be a princess and that is were the dtd local comes in. If you want to be a cheeta girl you can. If you want to be sharpay from HSM you can. If you want to be minnie mouse you can. There are more choises at DTD than at the castle and you still get the royal treatment no matter what you do. I think the DTD local is more princess-y-y as well with all the pink and fushia colors. You feel like a girly-girl in there!!!! just my 3 cents.

I know about and have seen pics of Hanna Montana, but is there a HSM one too?? We are taking the Brownie troop to BBB DTD this Sat. Are their new choices there?? Also, any FGIT post here and work at the DTD location??

Just booked BBB for my daughter's 7th birthday. I was able to do it before the 180 day mark. I asked if I could book early like dining because I was staying on property. She said yes. Just wanted to let people know.

All old dresses are avalible until the new dresses come out. When the new dresses are put in the bbb or stores then the old ones are taken out. So if you like sleeping beauty it would be avalible now but once the new sleeping beautys come into the bbb then the old ones are pulled off the rackes and are no longer sold to guests. All princess are availible its just a matter of if its the new dress or the old dress.

Thanks. So WDW and BBB will still carry the same dresses, just once the change overs are made it will be new dresses in both locations, right?

So you didn't get one of the new snow white then? All of those are the old ones, I beleive, except the mermaid blue dress. The only other new one out right now, as far as I ahve read is the snow white. I can't wait to see how that one looks.

I tried to get a pic of the new Snow White dress, but they had absolutely no dresses on display at MK in any of the shops I stopped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter