Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was just there Thursday, and it's still the standard 4 styles to choose from. They did have Elsa's dress and Anna's coronation dress available though.

Wow this is really long! We have an appointment that my TA made at BBB at 2:00 pm, but would love to make it early. Can you do this online or only by phone? Where do i find the number to call? I also ne r d to find a dress in a 12 or 14. Do they go up that high at BBB? Any suggestions of where i can find one in this size ahead of time? I have looked on the Disney Store's website with no luck!

I'm a bit confused. I called Disney today to reserve a time for BBB. I asked for the least expensive package. She gave me the package for hair & makeup only, I would just need to bring our own dress/shoes. The price she gave me was $40. I do not see any pricing for $40 anywhere! Did she give me the wrong information? :confused3

Wow this is really long! We have an appointment that my TA made at BBB at 2:00 pm, but would love to make it early. Can you do this online or only by phone? Where do i find the number to call? I also ne r d to find a dress in a 12 or 14. Do they go up that high at BBB? Any suggestions of where i can find one in this size ahead of time? I have looked on the Disney Store's website with no luck!

It's likely that was the earliest appointment she could get, especially if you are past the 180 day mark when making it. I don't have the number offhand, but it might be on the first page here. You can only do it on the phone and it does not show up in your MDE.

They used to have a few styles that went up to 14 but I am hearing lately that more often than not they don't have them in stock...and it was just a few styles. I suggest looking online for a costume store and getting something ahead of time from there. I have found that if you wear a unique dress...something not offered by the parks, you often get a little more attention through out the day.

You need to call BBB directly. The number is on the Disney website on the attraction itself.
BTW, we did a 1:30pm appointment and then booked CRT for dinner. Was a lovely combo, and it still let DD walk around the park in the afternoon all done up.
When you call you can ask if they carry the your DD's dress sizes. I suppose you can check places like Walmart for other versions if Disney doesn't have. Not sure though.

Hi, are there any reports of Belle's holiday dress being available? I assume not, but thought I would check. We have an appointment for 12/14 at MK. Thanks!

i have a 8:45 app for my daughter how early will they let you into the park there are no magic hours as of now i am trying to figure how early we would need to get to the park (we stay off property) so driving parking monorail and bag check all need to be figured out thanks

i have a 8:45 app for my daughter how early will they let you into the park there are no magic hours as of now i am trying to figure how early we would need to get to the park (we stay off property) so driving parking monorail and bag check all need to be figured out thanks

You may have to ferry over as the monorail doesn't always open early.

It's likely that was the earliest appointment she could get, especially if you are past the 180 day mark when making it. I don't have the number offhand, but it might be on the first page here. You can only do it on the phone and it does not show up in your MDE.

They used to have a few styles that went up to 14 but I am hearing lately that more often than not they don't have them in stock...and it was just a few styles. I suggest looking online for a costume store and getting something ahead of time from there. I have found that if you wear a unique dress...something not offered by the parks, you often get a little more attention through out the day.

I haven't been able to find anything larger except ladies Small but that's way too big! Anyone have a suggestion for where to get size 14 Anna costume?

I haven't been able to find anything larger except ladies Small but that's way too big! Anyone have a suggestion for where to get size 14 Anna costume?

A ladies small would be pretty comparable to a size 14....maybe slightly bigger...but costumes tend to run small..... or a XS if you can find it. Have you tried some costume sites online? Some have Teen sizes. When my daughter was 7 I was buying off the teen sizes because the kids sizes always run much smaller. The teen sizes run small too. Now we go with adults as she is 10 and very tall. She wears a kids 16/18 now. I am buying her a lot of smalls or mediums in adults now.

I found the thread.. I was looking for this earlier. I just posted on the main board. My appt. on Sunday is at 5:40 at DTD, I have 1900 PF ADR at 7:20pm. We plan to drive if that helps but will it be too tight? Would I have luck checking in early at BBB? In my experience we were seated about 45 minutes after check in is that normal and should I expect that? How long does the crown package usually take?

I found the thread.. I was looking for this earlier. I just posted on the main board. My appt. on Sunday is at 5:40 at DTD, I have 1900 PF ADR at 7:20pm. We plan to drive if that helps but will it be too tight? Would I have luck checking in early at BBB? In my experience we were seated about 45 minutes after check in is that normal and should I expect that? How long does the crown package usually take?

That will be cutting it close. Driving won't get you there faster. I suggest taking the boat to GF from MK. Yes check in early but my guess is they won't be able to get you in early, though you could check earlier in the day and see if they can move it up.

That will be cutting it close. Driving won't get you there faster. I suggest taking the boat to GF from MK. Yes check in early but my guess is they won't be able to get you in early, though you could check earlier in the day and see if they can move it up.
Why would I go to MK? The appt is at DTD.

aha..I missed that. I think if possible to try and make the appointment early then. Thats really going to be hard to make if they are busy.

OK thanks! My DH is going to go to the ADR first before us to make sure they know we are coming but may be late.

What are my chances of getting an Elsa and Anna dress each in size 14? Do they sell them at Bibbity bobbity boo in Downtown disney or should I get them on-line before our trip in February? Thank you.

What are my chances of getting an Elsa and Anna dress each in size 14? Do they sell them at Bibbity bobbity boo in Downtown disney or should I get them on-line before our trip in February? Thank you.

Get them beforehand

My DD is obsessed with Elsa. I made her an elaborate Elsa dress for Halloween. If she were to wear her dress I made can they do her hair and make up to have her look like Elsa or will they only do the Princesses they have listed? Are they planning on adding Elsa and Anna any time soon? She really isn't in to the other princesses anymore. :( But she really wants to do the BBB.

My DD is obsessed with Elsa. I made her an elaborate Elsa dress for Halloween. If she were to wear her dress I made can they do her hair and make up to have her look like Elsa or will they only do the Princesses they have listed? Are they planning on adding Elsa and Anna any time soon? She really isn't in to the other princesses anymore. :( But she really wants to do the BBB.

They will not vary their standard offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter