Best value resort?

I don't think you can make a bad choice between the two. I love Pop, and I love the Sports. I have had very good bus service at both resorts. I think the Sports has a slight edge with busing, as the stops at the parks are not as far out as the ones for the Pop.

I know when I stayed at Sports a while ago, we rarely ever shared a bus. The only times we did were during the day/off peak times. The mornings and nights, it was always dedicated.

I'm booking today!

I have to decide between Pop Century (own bus line) and All Star Sports (first pick up/drop off). The price difference isn't that much, so what would you recommend? I'm coming to Disney solo, so I'll be moving at a fast pace :D

DEFINITELY Pop

It's hands down my favorite Value resort, and one of my favorite resorts all aroudn lol, based on price, satisfaction, food, bus service, etc. Added bonus: if the bus lines are too long you can take the AoA bus and walk from there, you also have access to their food court which has delicious and different types of food!

Pop.
We've stayed there numerous times and it's definitely our favorite. We've only stayed at AS Sports last Thanksgiving, because Pop wasn't available. We never shared a bus with the other resorts. There wasn't anything that we didn't like about the AS Sports, except that it wasn't Pop...

Last edited:
Pop has always been one of our favorite value resorts. We have had a "lake view" room several times and found the room to be very quiet. I love the path around the resort for walking and running. I also really liked the Pop food court...many good choices to choose from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter