Best Upgrade You've Ever Received?

We were family of the day at Poly last year in January. We got upgraded from GV CL to the Ambassador's suite. It was amazing. We had been to Disney about 15 times with no upgrades at all, previously. Always got the parking lot view when we booked standard!

In August of 2012 we were upgraded to the Vice Presidential/Nantuckett Suite at BC. We had booked a CL room. We had our own little hallway to the door, a doorbell, foyer, 1/2 bath, living room, dining room, wet bar, master bedroom, master bath with jacuzzi tub and separate (huge) shower, all marble, and 2 balconies, both overlooking the BoardWalk and Stormalong Bay. There was champagne waiting for us, and we immediately changed all of our plans, and mostly stayed in the room to enjoy it!

Last year, we were checking in to 2 nights at the YC club level standard room during a split stay. During check-in, they told us there was a problem with our room (someone had found a hole in the curtains). We had just come from Epcot and it was super hot that day and all we wanted to do was change into our swimsuits and hit the pool. We asked if we could just go in the room, change, and they could change out the curtains while we were at SAB. The cast member asked the manager on the phone if that was Ok and then we heard her say, "Oh, I'm sure they'll be ok with that, I would be." She then said to the other cast member working there that they were changing our room to 4157. All of sudden, all the concierge staff wanted to take us to our room. Turns out that is the Admiral's suite - we were floored! We had two bedrooms, 2 and a half baths, 4 balconies, 2 sitting rooms - one with a fireplace, and a dining room for 8! The room was beyond our expectations and that was a very comfortable and posh two night stay.
Yay!

We had an ok room at the Boardwalk Inn, and there was a leak, and the carpet was soaked, so they moved us to a HUGE room right across from the cottage rooms near the quiet pool!

I was upgraded to a King room at Pop once with my mom. It was actually a downgrade because she and I didn't really want to share the bed. I chose a Garden room view at POFQ to specifically give me the best chance at getting what I want (two Double beds). I do love when they make magic happen for families and would accept one if it meant getting two beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter