Best Time for Breakfast at Cafe Mickey

lush

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We're looking at booking this and I was wondering if we should book for 8am or 9.30am.

My thinking is that we could book the table for 9.30am - go in for EMH and then come out later for breakfast. Would it be a bit quieter at 9.30am? Or would we be better booking for 8am.

I did try searching but I can't find what I need, thanks!
:daisy:

Ive done breakfast at CM twice although several years ago. The first time we went for the first sitting and the 2nd time for the later one doing what you suggested - going in for EMH and then out again. I much preferred eating later as I had built up an appetite so enjoyed the food more. I also enjoyed lingering after breakfast with an extra coffee or two whereas at the first sitting we wanted to leave quicker to get into the parks and also as other people were waiting to get in

yep, i agree, for all the reasons listed, do the 2nd sitting for breakfast.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest