Best Steak House...

Oddly enough WE had some issues at Shulas last trip. Nothing major mind you, but steak not up to what we usually expect there. We also had no less than 6 different people serving us from beginning to end.

They do have the "team server" concept there, but 6 people was a bit too much!! I lost track of who was who!!

Another upvote for Shula's and another vote against the overhyped Le Cellier. I don't get why people like LC. The steaks are mediocre, the service just OK, and we had an 8 pm ADR and didn't get seated until 8:45 (and no bar to wait out the late seating with drinks). But I digress... :furious:

Edited to fix my horrible grammar

Last edited:

Another vote for Yachtsman. On our next trip, we're going to Le Cellier and then sometime down the road, we'll hit Shula's. People rave about Shula's. Yachtsman was impressive though....and those onion rolls.......OMG!!!!!

In thirty years we've had many great steaks at WDW and only a few disappointments. Of what is left to choose from, our current favorite, hands down, is Shula's. Yachtsmen Steakhouse was really good for several years, but as portions and quality went down and prices went up we decided to stick with Shula's. Yes, it's pricey, but at least you get a fantastic meal. We took Le Cellier off our list a long time ago after the went to the "signature" status. That had been the doom of many of our old favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter