Best Steak House...

Mickey'sMainMami

<font color=red>I love playing video games!!<br><f
My BF, his DD 7 and I are going to Disney Sept 29-Oct 4. His favorite food in the world is steak. Any cut, any place, any time. I had us booked for Le Cellier on Oct 2, but now thinking I should have booked Yachtsman or another steak house. Did I make the right choice, or should I try and change it? Which is your favorite?

My family's favourite is Shula's! Never had anything other than fantastic steak and service. I can't tell you how much I love this place :love:The yachtsman was also very good, but Shula's edged especially since they are roughly the same price. Haven't been to Le Cellier though.

our gd and her husband did both Le Cellier and Shulas ..they said the food was great as well as the 22 ounce steak at Shulas...for my grandson in law. granddaughter had prime rib at both and loved equally...both about the same price ..they love Shula' so that is their best steak experience

The best steak I have ever had at Disney if you can believe it was at the Floridian Cafe at the GF. It was such a delicious meal

Shulas and Bull & Bear have the best steaks on/near property in my opinion. Yachtsmans food is way too salty for my tastes the 2 times Ive been there.

We're doing Yachtsman instead of Shula's because Yachtsman has a nice children's menu.

I'm a fan of both Le Cellier and Yachtsman. Both are signature restaurants. It's usually easier to get an ADR for Yachtsman.

We love Shulas!! Always had great service and amazing :love: food! The yachtsman is also great though and looking forward to steak there in October!

In Hollywood Studios, I had the steak at the ABC Commissary for $11.00 and it money well spent and the steak was very good surprisingly. Plus the Olaf and Darth Vader cupcakes were very tasty!

If you are choosing between Yachtsman, Shula's, and Le Cellier, please please please do yourself a favor and disregard Le Cellier. I realize some here absolutely love it, but it TRULY just is NOT a quality steakhouse like Shula's and Yachtsman. It's night & day.

MG

If you are choosing between Yachtsman, Shula's, and Le Cellier, please please please do yourself a favor and disregard Le Cellier. I realize some here absolutely love it, but it TRULY just is NOT a quality steakhouse like Shula's and Yachtsman. It's night & day.

MG
Loved Shula's until our last trip. Cold scallops and filet was way overdone. Neighboring tables were also having issues that night. Yachtsman has been a favorite since they opened in the 90's.

My BF, his DD 7 and I are going to Disney Sept 29-Oct 4. His favorite food in the world is steak. Any cut, any place, any time. I had us booked for Le Cellier on Oct 2, but now thinking I should have booked Yachtsman or another steak house. Did I make the right choice, or should I try and change it? Which is your favorite?
Our experience is that Le Cellier shouldn't even be in the same class as Yachtsman. YSH is so much better. However, for the absolutely best steak, go to Bull & Bear at the Waldorf Astoria. Yes, its technically off property, but its very close. If you don't have a car, its a short taxi/uber ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter