• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Best Place to eat

We like Crystal Palace and CRT for breakfast. Lunch we enjoy Sci-fi. For dinner we've especially enjoyed Le Cellier. Those are usually our must dos and then we try and mix it up with new places each trip. Blue Zoo is also good but we don't usually bring our daughter there -

Last June was our first Disney experience. We mostly did CS meals with the exception of walking over to CRT for dinner. Which we thought was absolutely delicious by the way and will do it again this time. We didnt even need an ADR (to be honest didnt even occur to us one would be needed for any restaraunt.). I guess we were just lucky. We leave again for Disney next Saturday and have had the foresight to book one for each day. I feel fortunate to have dis-covered the boards here for the great ADR suggestions and am looking forward to Alfredo at Epcot the most

Last trip, we loved
Crystal Palace breakfast
OHana
Whispering Canyon

We enjoyed
1900 Park Faire dinner
Mickey's Backyard BBQ (Thanksgiving)

We tried Boma based on the many rave reviews. I liked it, DH and DD left hungry (DH is picky, DD not so much). Both have said they'd go back since I enjoyed it, but I didn't enjoy it enough for that.

This year we are going to
OHana
Whispering Canyon
Chef Mickeys (loved it several years ago, going back for the first time)
Coral Reef (new for us)
Akerhus breakfast (DD birthday - new for us)
Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic (new for us)

Gotta love the dining plan! :cheer2:

We love Alfredos in Italy....yummy
The Yachtsman Steakhouse is very good and I have heard great things about Le Cellier, but I haven't made it there yet.
As for breakfast brunch, we like The Crystal Palace...great french toast!

We had a good time at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge. We will try to eat there again this Oct. The food is good and the kids have lots of fun. :thumbsup2

I highly recommend Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner or lunch. If you are shopping, The Earl of Sandwich for lunch is very good. Stay clear of Raglin Road, not impressed.

We love doing a dinner show at least once during our visit and our favorite is Hoop Dee Doo Revue. This year we are trying some TS we've never tried before but right now our favorite is Le Cellier, 50s Prime Time, Sci-Fi (mostly for the atmosphere and fun) and Hollywood and Vine.

twinklesstars said:
Le Cellier is so good! My extremely picky husband that won't eat anything unusual loves it! :)

This is very encouraging! My DW is very picky as well, so it really limits where we can eat. I think we're going to have to check Le Cellier out next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter