Best Place to eat

Stitch210

Earning My Ears
I have only been to WDW two times and I have yet to eat anywhere but at the counter services. This time we go however, we got the Dining plan and now I find myself being very confused as to where to eat. Does anybody have any suggestions?

What are some of your favorite places to eat?

:mickeybar

I like to eat almost anywhere in Epcot's World Showcase. But head over to the Disney Restaurant boards for lots of info. I found it to be invaluable before my last trip.

Our favorites are:

Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Kona Cafe :love:
Sci Fi (not for the food but for the experience - it's fun!)

I haven't made it here yet but it's tops on my list:

Teppanyaki
Le Cellier

I was the same way until we had the free dining last fall. I'd never been to a table service restaurant. Le Cellier tops my list for dinner and Crystal Palace for breakfast. :love:

Our favorite character breakfast: 1900 Park Faire
They have a great dinner with Cinderella & Prince Charming also

Favorite Restaurant overall : Le Cellier

Our "Must Dine" locations include Le Cellier, Cape May Cafe, 50's PT, The Plaza. We also enjoy Mama Melrose's and Yachtsman Steakhouse.

Liberty Tree Tavern is great. Not just the food but the atmosphere as well.
50's Prime Time is also very good.

We really enjoyed Chef Mickey's for dinner. And for a quick counter service, we liked Cosmic Ray's. My DD didn't really care for the ABC Commissary (sp?) at MGM - her burger was dry. At Epcot, we liked the Garden Grill character meal (DS is obsessed w/ Chip & Dale). I know on our upcoming trip, we would like to try some different places.

WI_DisneyFan said:
My favorite places are Chef Mickey's for breakfast, and Liberty Tree for dinner.

I was just going to type that :) These were two of our favorites too!!! We also did CRT, but it's a one time thing, very expensive, but really nice.

I'll chime in here

Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, O'Hana, Cape May Cafe (for dinner!!!) Garden Grill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter