best part about Disney World?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by Oswald lover, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Oswald lover

Oswald lover Hylian

Whats the best part about Disney World? :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tehSAC

tehSAC Mouseketeer

The way it makes you forget about all the stresses of life and makes you feel like a child again.

4. disneydad78

disneydad78 <font color=red>DDC #106<br><font color=purple>Mor

ditto! :thumbsup2

5. Stacy's a freak

Stacy's a freak wrangles snakes

Yup!

6. SamSam

SamSam http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Exactly! Dh and I say it's our escape from reality.

7. kbiles

kbiles Earning My Ears

The rides and the restaurants.

8. cheshirecatattack

cheshirecatattack Mouseketeer

I love how it makes me forget the stresses of everyday life and that every moment is special.

9. SA mom

SA mom DIS Veteran

It's like visiting an alternate reality, where everything is wonderful, even when it doesn't go as planned.

10. Duzzygirl

Duzzygirl Mouseketeer

Another ... :thumbsup2

However, if you asked my husband, as someone did on our last trip ... The Exit ... Is is response. :scared1:

11. ADP

ADP <marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu

For me....It's the familiarity and comfort of the place. We know what to do and where to go in every situation. Also, there so much to do. There's never a reason to be bored unless you are so inclined to do nothing.

12. Stacy's a freak

Stacy's a freak wrangles snakes

And the feeling I get when I'm there. I'm sure this is all self-engineered, but the excitement that I get when planning and the true joy I feel when knowing I'm on property are the reasons I keep going back. My parents took us when we were kids so maybe there was one particular moment that I just fell in love but I honestly don't remember much about those trips aside from the fact that we would do three whole days in the MK (that's all there was back then). But I do know that we bugged my parents often to go back which lead to a once-every-four year trip for us. Maybe it's the sentimental side of things that is my favorite. My two older sisters love it just as much as I do ... maybe we just had good parents who indulged us :)

13. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

For me, Disney is a place where I can forget about the world for awhile. I never turn on the television when at WDW unless it's on the resort channel (Stacy...lol). I forget what day it is and don't pay attention to the time. I also find that it is an amazing place to bond with friends and make new ones. Because I am lucky enough to go so often, I often find myself just "hanging out" at the resort or a restaurant instead of going "commando" to get on the next attraction. It's a very special place. :goodvibes

14. Rememberingthe70s

Rememberingthe70s Old School

I love having a place to go where everything is beautiful, people are super-nice, and everything is handled from airport arrival to airport departure. I ADORE Magical Express and the park transportation! I don't care if it takes 40 minutes from a resort or not ... I'm so happy to be immersed in the Disney world and to have someone else carting me around, I'm thrilled no matter what. Stayed off-property once, and I'll never do it again. Instead, I hunt for deals on-property all year.

I go alone once each year, and just have the most awesome time. I feel like a kid let loose in a dream, without a care in the world. Don't even have to worry about how to get back to my bed. LOL

15. jcarter29

jcarter29 DIS Veteran

i love it because of all that it is when you put it all together. I love that I am perpetually 9 every time I walk through that tunnel at the Magic Kingdom. 9...37....what's the difference really when you are at WDW?!?

Kim

16. DeltaDiamond001

DeltaDiamond001 <font color=red>DISaholic<br><font color=royalblue

Every time I drive through the welcome gates, reality is instantly suspended and the stresses of every day life just fade away.

That, and Dole Whips... :)