best part about Disney World?

The way it makes you forget about all the stresses of life and makes you feel like a child again.

It's like visiting an alternate reality, where everything is wonderful, even when it doesn't go as planned.

The way it makes you forget about all the stresses of life and makes you feel like a child again.

Another ... :thumbsup2

However, if you asked my husband, as someone did on our last trip ... The Exit ... Is is response. :scared1:

For me....It's the familiarity and comfort of the place. We know what to do and where to go in every situation. Also, there so much to do. There's never a reason to be bored unless you are so inclined to do nothing.

And the feeling I get when I'm there. I'm sure this is all self-engineered, but the excitement that I get when planning and the true joy I feel when knowing I'm on property are the reasons I keep going back. My parents took us when we were kids so maybe there was one particular moment that I just fell in love but I honestly don't remember much about those trips aside from the fact that we would do three whole days in the MK (that's all there was back then). But I do know that we bugged my parents often to go back which lead to a once-every-four year trip for us. Maybe it's the sentimental side of things that is my favorite. My two older sisters love it just as much as I do ... maybe we just had good parents who indulged us :)

For me, Disney is a place where I can forget about the world for awhile. I never turn on the television when at WDW unless it's on the resort channel (Stacy...lol). I forget what day it is and don't pay attention to the time. I also find that it is an amazing place to bond with friends and make new ones. Because I am lucky enough to go so often, I often find myself just "hanging out" at the resort or a restaurant instead of going "commando" to get on the next attraction. It's a very special place. :goodvibes

I love having a place to go where everything is beautiful, people are super-nice, and everything is handled from airport arrival to airport departure. I ADORE Magical Express and the park transportation! I don't care if it takes 40 minutes from a resort or not ... I'm so happy to be immersed in the Disney world and to have someone else carting me around, I'm thrilled no matter what. Stayed off-property once, and I'll never do it again. Instead, I hunt for deals on-property all year.

I go alone once each year, and just have the most awesome time. I feel like a kid let loose in a dream, without a care in the world. Don't even have to worry about how to get back to my bed. LOL

i love it because of all that it is when you put it all together. I love that I am perpetually 9 every time I walk through that tunnel at the Magic Kingdom. 9...37....what's the difference really when you are at WDW?!?

Kim

Every time I drive through the welcome gates, reality is instantly suspended and the stresses of every day life just fade away.

That, and Dole Whips... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter