Best on site hotel for small children?

grumpynprincess

Mouseketeer
We r contemplating visiting universal in November with our two children. I love universal but have not been there since my kids were born. I figured universal is more for the older crowd. My daughter is 5 and my son 4. After looking at the website it definitely looks like they will enjoy themselves. They love rides ( anything they can get on) and play areas. My main question is which of the 3 on site hotels would offer the most for them. The would spend all day in a pool if it has a big waterslide. Also, Are the pools heated at the hotels? Thanks for any help and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated

RPR has a really cool pool water play area but no water slide. The other two hotels have water slides. The pools are heated.

RPR is my advice for young children, and the Zero Entry is an excellent spot to get a bed to watch them

Because you mentioned a slide I pick Portofino Bay! :thumbsup2 You can always pool hop to the others but my kids loved Portofino when they were your kids ages. RPR is great but no slide.

I stayed at PBH when my youngest kids were about your kids ages. My 4-year-old was too intimidated by the big water slide, but the other kids loved it. I believe there was a sand play area that the two youngest really enjoyed. Personally, I think the RPR is better for younger kids because of the "ship" play area. They can squirt each other and run under water that dumps out periodically. But if a water slide is a must-have you will want to do one of the others!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter