Best Moderate Pool?

I was stressing over which hotel to pick, so i ended up doing a Google image search of the hotel pools and letting the kids tell me which one they liked. I seriously thought that they would be all over the Pyramid at CSR, but nope! They loved the dragon at POR.
And once they saw the Royal rooms, the discussion was DONE!

iheartdisney said:
I was stressing over which hotel to pick, so i ended up doing a Google image search of the hotel pools and letting the kids tell me which one they liked. I seriously thought that they would be all over the Pyramid at CSR, but nope! They loved the dragon at POR.

Just as a heads up the dragon pool is not at POR, it's at POFQ.

iheartdisney said:

Just as a quick heads up, the dragon slide is NOT at POR. It's located at POFQ.

Without a doubt, CSR would be our choice. It has a great slide. CSR is large but 1/3 the size of CBR. The rooms at CSR feel more upscale as well.

DizDaD7 said:
It's just a lot easier to get around POFQ because of its size...This may be a deciding factor for you. Also As a sister resort to POR, you can still go over and visit POR or utilize their facilities as well...This would probably be the best of both worlds...

CBR to me just with the DBL beds would be enough to scare me off:scared1:.
Also The theming albeit nice and tropical, doesn't really remind of Disney that's all.

And Coronado Springs is SO Disney? :-)

Love CBR.. That's my kids vote also.. Reason we most likely will stay there again this November .. The boys loved the pirate themed pool and the water play area is great for smaller kids. My 3 year old loved that section...

Also need to add I stayed at CSR in 2011 and CBR in 2013. Both felt the exact same size to me- just laid out differently. We purposefully made sure we requested a section of the resort that was more central at CBR and found it was less than a 5 minute walk to the food court and pool. Never understand the CBR being huge debate- unless you're staying in a pirate room I suppose?

Beside s having the huge hot tub too. And poolside bar. The other thing they have is the arcade over by the dig site n pool. And the Pool Opening Ceremonies my kids still talk about. ( The waking of the Gods n stuff. ) Fun stuff . Absolute best slide too.

DizDaD7 said:
Beside s having the huge hot tub too. And poolside bar. The other thing they have is the arcade over by the dig site n pool. And the Pool Opening Ceremonies my kids still talk about. ( The waking of the Gods n stuff. ) Fun stuff . Absolute best slide too.

But you'd recommend A different resort for younger kids? Almost 7 year old boy and 2 year old girl...?

I seriously thought that they would be all over the Pyramid at CSR, but nope! They loved the dragon at POR.

POR has the rooms you want - but the sea dragon is at POFQ - that say there are sister resorts so you can get your Royal rooms at POR and still walk down to the pool at POFQ

here is the pool at POR
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/showgallery.php/cat/1544

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter