Best Mickey character meal?

rutgers1995

Earning My Ears
Hello ...

We are going to Disney on the 25th for a last-minute trip with our 2-year-old, who is a HUGE fan of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Any advice on the best character meal that would A. give us lots of Mickey face time and B. possibly still have openings?

Thanks! :woohoo:

hmmm...the 25th of this month? If it is, then I think it will be all about luck!
We love Tusker House in AK for breakfast. Excellent food and the characters are Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. :)

Yes, it's the 25th of this month. In the past, I've had lots of last-minute luck, so I'll take any advice on good meals! Tusker House might work.

O'hana is easier to book than Chef Mickey's. It may not be as widely known that Mickey is there.

My family loves Tusker House Breakfast buffet. Great food selection, amazing juice and coffee. Wonderful character interaction (spend time with my son and have a musical parade that my son loves to participate). He likes Chef Mickey but when we went for dinner my husband did not really like the food selection...next time we will try CM for breakfast.

We've always been fans of the breakfast buffet @ Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. If you're willing to go there early you should have no problem getting a time. Good luck.

We did Tusker House last year and really enjoyed it. We booked one of the later breakfast reservation times - saw the characters and got breakfast and lunch food. My second choice would be Ohana - the atmosphere is great and the kids Conga through the restaurant with the characters.

Last trip to the World was April, with DD & 2 DGSs -- the youngest is 2. We went to dinner at the Garden Grill and Mickey was very attentive. I have some wonderful pictures of him with DGS -- Mickey stopped by twice. I've been to CM a couple of times, once for breakfast and twice for dinner. I found the characters to be great -- except for Mickey. All three times he would zip right past many tables and only stop here and there! Goofy was the best at CM.

Loved Chef Mickey's breakfast! We got in some good time with Mickey there. Plus, we saw Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Donald...all part of the TV show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

My sons loved it too...they were 3 and 1 when we went. Looking forward to going there again next summer with them!

A previous poster suggested Cape May Cafe breakfast. While we plan to go there for breakfast too, you should know that Mickey is not there. I have heard it is excellent though, and Minnie, Goofy and Donald are there. We are also considering Garden Grill at Epcot as an option. Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale are there. Family style so no buffet lines! People also rave about the breakfast at Ohana with Lilo & Stitch, Mickey and Pluto. The meal there is served family style like Garden Grill, so you don't have to go up to a buffet and you can relax at the table! Never been to Tusker House and we are not going to Animal Kingdom on our next trip, but I hear it is excellent for the character breakfast.

My kids got a lot of attention from Mickey at Garden Grill in Epcot. He came by twice and didn't rush at all. While I enjoyed the dinner at Chef Mickey's, I felt that the characters were a bit more rushed than they were at Garden Grill. I haven't been to Tusker House, but I would like to try it on my next trip, because I think Daisy is there too and DD loves Daisy.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest