• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best meals at WDW on a budget

We also have TIW, and we usually have our car.

We take trips to POP and POFQ for lunch/dinner on our way to/from the parks during midday breaks to get the 20% discount. Also, getting ice cream at the POP food court on the way home at night instead of in the parks will get you 20% off.

Earl of Sandwich at DTD has a AAA discount.

Splitting a pizza at Via Napoli and using the TIW card can get you a TS meal for cheaper than a counter service elsewhere.

Plaza, Liberty Tree, and Grand Floridian Cafe and a few other TS places can be as cheap at CS w/ TIW depending on what you order. Pretty much any TS w/ sandwiches on the menu.

If you have to do character meals, the cheapest way is to schedule a really late breakfast and use it as your lunch. Breakfasts are always cheaper than lunches or dinners.

Always eat CS at AK due to TIW discount.

My favorites are:

Columbia Harbor House
Earl of Sandwich
Flame Tree Barbecue
Peco's Bill's
The fish and chip shop in Epcot
The Chinese food QS in Epcot
Tangerine Cafe

I'm looking forward to trying more when I go in December- it's a solo trip and I don't have a dining plan. I do have one ADR that's part of the Candlelight Processional package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter