Best Magic Kingdom Tips, Secrets and Must do's - Please Contribute!!!

The ring in the concrete at the end of Haunted Mansion
I believe this was removed in the most recent rehab, because it was simply the remains of a steel pole that was cut off level with the concrete.
Wake up Tinkerbell[/B] - in her shop, tinkerbell's treasures, its a sweet little surpise for any Disney fan
I think this is also no longer there. After all, Tinker Bell is in Pixie Hollow elsewhere in the park -- and she can't be in two places at once.

SSB

I think this is also no longer there. After all, Tinker Bell is in Pixie Hollow elsewhere in the park -- and she can't be in two places at once.

SSB

she is still there, they removed the keyhole furniture, but behind the counter is a window with a screen, talk to the CM behind the counter and they can help you with Tink, she comes onto the screen, its cute and worth it if you are shopping in there, it isnt what it used to be, but it is still nice

The Strawberry Swirl at The Enchanted Grove in Fantasyland. One of my absolute favorites.

YAY!
TTA is really great. And there are NEVER any lines.
we usually try to go there in mid afternoon when the park is most crowded to get away for a bit. It really is great.:)

TTA is closed until November for the Space Mountain refurb. :guilty:

I'm so glad to see the posts about TTA and Carousel of Progress - our whole family loves these two rides! (paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow... your party from Saturn has arrived...)

I won't miss Space Mountain - but I will miss TTA.

Wasnt sure where you wanted this posted but:

I had read somewhere that you could exchange one (1) adult counter service meal for four (4) snacks. This might be well known news already, but I just called WDW and confirmed this with a Disney operator: That this is TRUE, that you CAN do an exchange.

I've been to Disney 3 times in the last 2 1/2 yrs but never knew some of these things.. thanks for sharing

Head to the back of the park first. Last June, we arrived at opening and did Splash Mt, Big Thunder Mt and Haunted Mansion with no wait.

mom2rtk,

Exactly. I agree. I removed the TTA from the Skip list.

I think that we will do this during our first day at MK to see if the girls like it. It will still be used as a fill-in ride, at least for me.

At 5 & 6 years old the semi-thrill rides at Disney become BIG thrill rides.

Thanks for the tips

I have heard of this, but never done it, what is it? ::cringing as I am sure everyone will gasp haha:: Like what do you see?

Have some Qs...

How are the Turkey Legs really? They always smell so good...

And do they really measure you for stitch? DD might not make that 40 inch mark but would love it. I also remember last year a little guy sitting next to me who was really tiny.

Gosh, Disney is getting rid of everything, Strawberry Swirls, French Toast Loaf...what's next Dole Whips?

I Hop not I am trying my frist one soon

btw I am confused do u get it from the BW or MK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter