Best DDP CS places?

sistertrip

DIS Veteran
What are the best places to use the CS credits on the Dining Plan?

I'm thinking I want to hit Wolfgang Puck Express, any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Wolfgangs was the best outside the parks. Best inside the parks is Tusker House in AK. Great Breakfast and dinner options, fresh and good!

Peoos Bill in MK is our absolute favorite cs meal. The burgers are wonderful and the fixins bar is soooo good. Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich are also really good choices.

If you want a heavy CS, Cosmic Ray's ribs & chicken platter is a lot of food.

We liked EoS also. If you have a car, EoS is a great place to stop and pick up sandwiches for the flight home with leftover CS credits.

I have two favorites in Epcot. Yakitori and Sunshine Seasons. Yakitori is like doing the TS Japanese Rest. but not. Good Sushi and Tempura. And the Sunshine Seasons is in the Land and is very good. A lot of non-Burger items. Even a build your own Hoagie for the kids. Beats another Mac and Chees or PB&J kids meal.

At Epcot in the Norwegian bakery you can get a cup of soup, plus a sandwich, any of their pastries, and a large soda. We also like the lamb/chicken swarma platter with sides you can get at Tangeriene cafe in Morroco.

At MK you can get a rib/chicken with fries combo at Cosmic Rays.

At Coronado Springs resort you can get a steak with a CS credit. They have about the best value of any CS.

At AK Flame Tree Bar b que has a rib or chicken plate with corn on the cob and baked beans, soda, and either frozen lemonade or carrot cake.

i see you're staying at AKL...we really liked the Mara, the CS place at the lodge. Aside from the usual burgers/chicken tenders, it has some of the soups and other dishes from Boma as well as things like tandoori pizza.

I do think Wolfgang Puck Express is my favorite CS place, tho....

aubriee said:
At Epcot in the Norwegian bakery you can get a cup of soup, plus a sandwich, any of their pastries, and a large soda. We also like the lamb/chicken swarma platter with sides you can get at Tangeriene cafe in Morroco.

At Coronado Springs resort you can get a steak with a CS credit. They have about the best value of any CS.

At AK Flame Tree Bar b que has a rib or chicken plate with corn on the cob and baked beans, soda, and either frozen lemonade or carrot cake.

You read my mind. These are all great. First time I've seen Flame Tree mentioned on the threads! Great food. So's Pizzafari!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I absolutely adore Tusker House in the AK. They have the best Rosemary Rotisserie Chicken and my daughter loves their salmon too.

It was probably one of my best meals at WDW this past March!

We love Tangierine Cafe at Epcot, World Showcase, Morocco. A great change of pace and very good food!

Our favorite at AK is Flame Tree. Great food and we love to sit by the water and eat.

At MK we usually hit Pecos Bills because dh and the kids love the topping bar. I think they put the cheese on everything :rotfl2:

Thanks for the ideas! We now leave in 30 minutes for the airport, and I'm sure we'll be putting some of your suggestions to use.

aubriee said:

Both soup AND a sandwich at the Norwegian bakery? And one of their yummy pastries? I'm there next month, then. At Tangerine Cafe, can you get Baklava for dessert with the shwarma platter?

Simba's Mom said:
Both soup AND a sandwich at the Norwegian bakery? And one of their yummy pastries? I'm there next month, then. At Tangerine Cafe, can you get Baklava for dessert with the shwarma platter?

I'm afraid baklava is the only dessert they offer at Tangeriene cafe. When we were at La Kringla this past May we asked the CM what was included on the dining plan. She was very nice, laughed and said it depended on if we wanted to use a snack credit or a CS credit. We got a bowl of cheese/leek soup, a salmon sandwich, school bread, and a large coke for one credit. For a snack credit we could have gotten any of their sweet pastries. In comparison we also ate at the French bakery one day and was allowed a fruit & cheese plate or a savory pastry, a sweet pastry, and a medium drink. The only thing they allowed for a snack credit was a soda (no pastries at all).

Thanks, I love Baklava. Tangerine Cafe and Norway bakery it is. It's too bad about the French bakery and the way they're treating DDP credits. They'll be losing my business, as well as many other people's, I'll bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter