Best DCL Souvenir

Don't know if you noticed that the original thread here is from 2004, so you may not get answers on some of the questions.
Great idea for a thread though, maybe someone should start a new one?

My son wears his DCL sweatshirt everywhere and my girls LOVE their "Baby" Buzz and "Baby" Pluto !!

I didn't buy anything for myself, though I wish I had purchased the photo of my DH and I from our dinner at Palo..... I also really like the D&B wristlets, so if they have those when we go back, I may get one of those!

So those little DCL "souvenirs" are now around 6 yrs old. ;)

Our grandson was born EXACTLY 9 months after our family cruise and according to the Dr, right on time. (July 24th, 2010)

631003341_14-1.jpg

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

My favorite from the cruise (and all vacations) is the Christmas ornament. Every year when I decorate my tree I have the greatest memories from each ornament!!!! Of course, it takes me a LONG time to decorate the tree because I have to stop and remember each one. LOL

Diane

I have a few of these as well and I got them signed by the Captain. This past Christmas the kids asked which one they got to take with them when they had their own home! :scared:

The Captain Mickey, Nautical Minnie, Sailor Donald plush magnets. They stick to our door in the sunroom. The kids love to put them in unique places on the doors, fridge, washer/dryer, etc

my christmas ornament and coffee mug - So when I have my tea every morning, I see Mickey and Minnie!

These are my "must haves" too! We get a Christmas ornament on every Disney vacation we go on and I LOVE getting the coffe mugs from vacations because it's a daily reminder of our memories. :lovestruc

My favorite souviner from the cruise is priceless memories... Our family will never forget our first Disney cruise on may 1 2011. I finally talked my husband into a cruise and now he is hooked.......
Thanks, Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter