Best Burger in the World

Agree with Le Cellier!! Best burger ever...

100_0102.jpg

I'm sitting here at home, after I just ate a homemade burger (topped with a laughing cow french onion cheese wedge, bacon bits, liquid smoke, cheddar jack cheese, and a pat of butter to melting over the top to give my Himalayan sea salt something to stick to - so good) ....yet I find myself suddenly wanting another burger! Yikes, that LC one looks good! :thumbsup2

:rotfl:
Exactly! I'm always suspicious when a burger (or anything) is served piled high with other stuff. Makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.
Ain't that the truth!

btw, thank you and your family for sacrifices military families make, and of course thank your grandson for his service. :thumbsup2

and....my Dad lives in the villages. I look forward to the day.....

For years, the standard answers to this question were the burgers at Beaches and Cream and Evergreens. Sounds like the former may no longer be the case.

As for Evergreens, at Shades of Green - this restaurant was relocated as part of the big expansion of a few years ago, so I can't say if the burger is still exceptional. (Plus, not everyone can get there, although you can get there without a DoD connection if you're accessing the golf courses.)

I really do need to go back and give Evergreens another try. At its best, it was out of this world good.

Big River Grill on the Boardwalk has a good burger! There is a Kobe burger, a Big Brew cheeseburger, and a hickory bacon burger.

If you want to try something a little different, do the angus burger at Sanaa. It's a burger with curry and yogurt sauce and minted greens on naan bread. So delicious! And you gotta love the animals :)

Is the burger at Le Cellier that is being raved about of the new or the old style?

I think both, depending on the raver. For me, it's the old burger. I think the new one is terrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter