Best Burger in the World

crystalcml

TARGET FIELD 2010! Breathtaking!
We hardly eat burgers when we are in WDW cause I'm a burger snob. I like a really really good burger (no fast food burgers here). So we want your opinion. Who has the BEST burger in the World? Doesn't matter if it's a CS or TS. Please let us rack your brains and pics are more than welcome!

Can't beat the double cheeseburger at Beaches and Cream:thumbsup2

The Kobe beef burger at Yak and Yeti and the house burger with mushrooms, pancetta, cheddar cheese and maple barbecue sauce at Le Cellier are my top picks.:thumbsup2

I tried 3 burgers....

Backlot Express...better than expected. Pretty tasty for CS
Sci Fi....VERY good! Kept stealing bites from my sons burger
Beaches and Cream....Split a single burger with my son as an after lunch, not hungry enough for dinner meal. I actually liked this one the least. I thought it was kind of puny and not much taste.

I have to second Liberty Tree Tavern. I tried their burger last month for the first time and was surprised at how good it was. It was GIGANTIC and really tasty.

Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, Lobster, Asparagus, and Horseradish-Chive Hollandaise served with Tomato Salad $18.99 at the Grand Floridian Cafe at lunch.

liberty tree tavern has amazing burgers

:thumbsup2 They are on the lunch menu and are really good!! When ever we do a park trip, we always have lunch at LTT.

Beaches & Cream used to have great burgers but last time we were there they tasted like those frozen burgers from costco.

Turf Club!

Available at Lunch only:
Angus Chuck Cheeseburger - topped with cheddar and applewood smoked bacon, with vegetable slaw or french fries $12.99

Bacon-Barbecue Angus Chuck Burger - half pound burger with Applewood Smoked Bacon, barbecue sauce, crispy fried onions, aged cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon, and Cilantro mayonnaise $13.9

Available at dinner and lunch:
Surf & Turf Angus Chuck Burger - half pound burger topped with Watercress, lobster, and Bernaise Sauce $18.99

My vote goes to the burger at LeCellier ! delicious !

Only if you order it without cheese!! My kids ordered them and they wouldn't eat it because they said the cheese tasted like funky feet smells would taste like. :lmao:

I'm not a big burger person but I ate hamburger at Back Lot express a few months ago and it was very good. I was surprised too because of it being a CS meal. That was our favorite CS meal from the trip.

Only if you order it without cheese!! My kids ordered them and they wouldn't eat it because they said the cheese tasted like funky feet smells would taste like. :lmao:

No way! Black Diamond Cheddar is awesome. Nearly every burger should have it.

We used to rave about the Beaches & Cream burger. Not any more. Their quality has gone downhill and there is a much better burger nearby.

The Dolphin Fountain (Dolphin resort) gets our vote for best burger.

BTW, none of the burgers at any of the counter service places are different from the others. Some places do a better job of keeping them warm or providing a toppings bar (which does not excuse a poor burger) but its basically the same burger patty. If you're a fan of McDonalds/Burger King/Wendy's then they will be "OK".

I agree with the previous poster about counter service burgers all being mediocre, with two exceptions. The food court at POFQ has a really good burger with alot of fried shrimp on it and it's only $10.29. It came with either fries or a pasta salad that were good too. They call it a Creole burger. I am not a fan of burgers, but a friend talked me into trying it when we were there last week. It was really good. We made a special trip over there just to get it one day.

Also if you like blue cheese the Pepper Market over at CSR has a really good blue cheese burger. It's a good thick patty too, unlike those thin cardboard patties most CS restaurants serve.

:thumbsup2 They are on the lunch menu and are really good!! When ever we do a park trip, we always have lunch at LTT.

Beaches & Cream used to have great burgers but last time we were there they tasted like those frozen burgers from costco.

Agreed! I was so disappointed in the burger from Beaches & Cream. I read so many good things about them. Sadly, we werent hungry enough for dessert, so really felt like it was a waste.

Having sampled many burgers at WDW, I would rank them:

1 - Fountain (Dolphin)
2 - Cabana (Dolphin)
3 - Raglan Road (DTD)
4 - HOB (DTD)

In the past, burgers at Beaches & Cream and Big River Grill (about the only thing I would try there as of late) have been good. But last trip, the B&C burgers were thin and lacking on flavor. ESPN has a good burger, but I haven't tried it myself. My traveling party said it was excellent though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter