BEST burger at the WDW resort ????

My favorite is the Grilled Wagyu Beef Burger at the Hollywood Brown Derby.
The Angus Chuck Cheeseburger (I like the mushroom and provolone one) at Liberty Tree Tavern is a nice basic burger too. Both are served at lunch only.

The Surf and Turf ones (Kona and GFC) are on my list to try!

Personally, I didn't think the burger at B&C was anything special.

I personally don't understand the love that B&C gets. It was the same processed, dry burger they serve outside at the pool at Hurricane Hannah's. We were not impressed. Sci-Fi, however, is very good. Nothing fancy, but moist, well-prepared and lots of toppings to choose from. Shakes are good, too! We are there last Aug and again last week. Both times great.

Agree that B&C has gone downhill since its heydays (which were way back in the 90's). We much prefer Dolphin Fountain when looking for that kind of burger venue.

My favorite is the Grilled Wagyu Beef Burger at the Hollywood Brown Derby.
The Angus Chuck Cheeseburger (I like the mushroom and provolone one) at Liberty Tree Tavern is a nice basic burger too. Both are served at lunch only.

The Surf and Turf ones (Kona and GFC) are on my list to try!

I agree with the Brown Derby for on property burger. We have gone there for lunch just to get this burger and nothing in the park. It is VERY good, just make sure it is medium to med-rare. Wagyu cooked well done is really a waste and not good.

My DD really enjoyed the Caprese Burger at ESPN Club on the Boardwalk. I was very underimpressed with Beaches & Cream, to be honest with you. I know I'm probably in the minority.

Same here! I went way out of my way to go there, and then it was just...fine. The ice cream, by the way? Also fine. I mean...it was good, but not better than anything I can get anywhere else.

I only get burgers at 2 places on Disney property: Landscape of Flavors at AoA and Everything Pop at Pop Century. Both have a build-your-own-burger counter, are good and only about $11 with fries.

I might have to check that out! I'm planning on visiting AoA.

We LOVE the surf and turf burger at Kona Cafe. It's got fried shrimp, garlic aioli and Brie cheese, with sweet potato fries. My husband gets it every trip for our "arrival lunch". I believe they only serve it for lunch.

YUM. Maybe I'll have lunch at Kona instead of breakfast!

The Orlando Sentinel had an article recently about this and the only on-property burger that made the list was Splitsville. I haven't had it yet, but I have heard great things about the food there over all. Hoping to try it next month. You don't have to bowl to eat.

I have heard a lot about their food! I may have to check that out!

My favorite burger on Disney property is at Cooke's of Dublin, I order it without the tomato chutney, it has always been juicy and delicious.

This one ->Cheeseburger and Chips (fries) - Chargrilled Sirloin Burger with Tomato Chutney, Dubliner Cheese, Garlic Mayonnaise and Mixed Greens $10.95
I haven't tried their "battered" one, it sounds like it's battered and deep fried, can't vouch for that one.

I've tried burgers at several other restaurants and they were okay. I've had the one from Beaches and Cream, Crew's Cup, Peco's Bills, Cosmic Ray's, and I'm sure a couple other places.

Also, Fuddruckers is pretty close to Disney Springs.

I am surprised at all the posts saying Sci Fi. I found the hamburger there to be pretty tasteless. The shake was nothing special either. It tasted like it was one of McDonald's shakes.

I am pretty particular about the taste of a shake since as a teenager and college student the jobs I had I made all types of shakes from scratch.

Best one I have had was the kobe burger at Yak and Yetti. OMG, it melted in my mouth.

I definitely didn't intend to order a burger at my first and only visit to Yak and Yeti, but I can still remember how it tasted, it was that good!
Definitely worth trying if there is nothing else on the menu that you are really looking forward to.

5 words.

Bacon Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese

You can get one at the Friar's Nook in Fantasyland!

We LOVE the surf and turf burger at Kona Cafe. It's got fried shrimp, garlic aioli and Brie cheese, with sweet potato fries. My husband gets it every trip for our "arrival lunch". I believe they only serve it for lunch.

My favorite!!

I can't say where the best is, but the burger we had Sunday at Cosmic Rays was definitely the Worst.

Any more thoughts on off-property burgers? I'm usually a sit-down, on-property guy, but I'm getting more interested in places outside of WDW proper.

As an Angeleno who swears by In-N-Out, I must say I'm intrigued by those who rate Five Guys and Shake Shack even higher. That sounds worth a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter