BEST burger at the WDW resort ????

search

I always enjoyed the burgers with sautéed mushrooms at ESPN club on Boardwalk. Beaches & cream not so much.....I usually get a chili dog instead.

The Surf and Turf Burger at the Grand Floridian Café. Topped with Lobster and served on a Brioche Bun.

Oh my gosh. We've stayed at the GF the last two trips. I had no idea this burger existed. I'm about to eat my phone just reading this post. Will definitely have to try next trip!

Thanks for your thread, OP! I actually asked the same question just before you did but yours is attracting much more attention than mine so I'm following this one now, too! :thumbsup2

As I said in my thread, I've only tried burgers from a couple of QS that I'd read were supposed to be good but apparently it's just bc they both had topping bars. The meat quality is more what I'm looking for when I mean a good burger.

Unless it's changed since last time we went, my friend had the burger from Kona for lunch which was pretty much the same processed, mass produced patty as the QS ones I had tried so I thought it'd be nice to see who has tried better ones on property since I'm not all about spending $15-$20 for a QS patty with some seafood on it. But everyone does have their own taste so that's just my preference. :)

I'm loving the photos so keep them coming!

I've never had a good burger at a QS restaurant, especially at the theme parks. But I'll be trying some of these suggestions at the TS places next trip!

Off site it has got to be Shake Shack on Idrive ! Until in n out burger comes to the east coast it's got to be Shake Shack.... In Disney love the ESPN club burger

Until in n out burger comes to the east coast it's got to be Shake Shack
Haven't tried Shack Shack yet, but have been to In n Out before. Frankly thought that 5 Guys was better than In n Out.

Haven't tried Shack Shack yet, but have been to In n Out before. Frankly thought that 5 Guys was better than In n Out.
Really?? I'd get on a plane tomorrow for an In n Out Burger ! Yum I see your handle is OKW lover . Is that Old key west ? If so that's where I'm staying Friday!

My favorites are:

Kobe Burger @ Yak & Yeti
Burgers at Sci-Fi Drive-in quite excellent (& underrated, as mentioned by another poster)

I also enjoy grabbing a build-your-own burger at the QS counter @ POR
This is great news as DS and I will be staying there at the end of this month and only have QS meals.

We lurv us some 5 Guys!!! :lovestruc If our choices were 5 Guys, Mooyah and In & Out, that would be our order favorite to least.

The Capital Grill has very good wagyu burgers fixed in different ways. Get their parmesan truffle fries and you are in heaven! There are two locations in Orlando and they are much better than the on property burgers or others listed so far.

The Orlando Sentinel had an article recently about this and the only on-property burger that made the list was Splitsville. I haven't had it yet, but I have heard great things about the food there over all. Hoping to try it next month. You don't have to bowl to eat.

I think Sci_Fi upped their game a couple years ago.

We've been going to WDW for 2 weeks in December every year since 2008 and Sci-Fi has always been a must do for us. However, it was more for the atmosphere. The food was decent, but we went for the experience. But in Dec. 2014 the burger I had there was fantastic!! Certain places I get in the habit of ordering certain things and it's always a burger and milkshake at Sci-Fi. The burgers were always decent, but I think they made some changes around 2014.

I also enjoy the burgers at ESPN club.

IMO, the better burgers to be had are at Universal Citywalk. Hard Rock Cafe and Cowfish make great burgers.

This might be my favorite!
Kona Surf and Turf Burger Deluxe - Our Grilled Angus Chuck Burger topped with passion fruit-onion jam, spicy Fried Shrimp, and Sweet Potato Fries $17.49

I personally don't understand the love that B&C gets. It was the same processed, dry burger they serve outside at the pool at Hurricane Hannah's. We were not impressed. Sci-Fi, however, is very good. Nothing fancy, but moist, well-prepared and lots of toppings to choose from. Shakes are good, too! We are there last Aug and again last week. Both times great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter