**Ben and Sarah Disney World Wedding (12/16/12) WP, LSS- UPDATE Engagement Photos**

Congrats!! I'm loving the updates! The pictures are lovely, keep us posted! :thumbsup2

Yay for choosing to stay with LSS, it sounds like that definitely ties to you more! I would likely go with white or black solid linens and add candlelight with red touches ( maybe red votives) to make it pop. We also used light grey napkins to add in grey. Our ballroom had bright fuchsia carpet and we used light grey and pink etc, with how dark the room was no one noticed the carpet etc. I think with the right darkness, candles and lighting it will be beautiful!

Ohana is a preset menu and all you can eat, chicken, steak, pork and shrimp then Asian noodles, dumplings, chicken wings salad etc. everyone raved about it! It was definitely more laid back and "fun". I think CA grill is a completely different vibe, a little more formal and upscale feeling. Just depends what you are going for :). We really wanted our wedding party to let loose and have fun so Ohana was an easy choice for us. There are a lot of great restaurants at Disney for really anything you could think of :).

Thanks so much for the comments on my wedding!! :goodvibes

Just catching up.. happy to see another LSS bride on the boards! I love the pictures in your first post... you are beautiful! Looking forward to hearing more!

YAY!!! another LSS bride, looking forward to following your plans x

Thanks, loved all your posts!

We"re getting married a week before you at WP with reception at the California Grill. I cannot say enough good things about the California Grill and if you can have your Rehearsal Dinner there you should. The food is tremendous, the service is always wonderful and you can go out ont the balconies and see Wishes.
Welcome to the boards and Congratulations.:)

Thank you so much :) And a very big congratulations to you too!! I'm so excited to see another bride getting married in December :) Can't wait for updates! We are definitely looking into the California Grill!

Congratulations. Love the pics. Look forward to reading more.

Thank you :)

Congrats!! I'm loving the updates! The pictures are lovely, keep us posted! :thumbsup2

I will be posting today, thank you! :)

Yay for choosing to stay with LSS, it sounds like that definitely ties to you more! I would likely go with white or black solid linens and add candlelight with red touches ( maybe red votives) to make it pop. We also used light grey napkins to add in grey. Our ballroom had bright fuchsia carpet and we used light grey and pink etc, with how dark the room was no one noticed the carpet etc. I think with the right darkness, candles and lighting it will be beautiful!

Ohana is a preset menu and all you can eat, chicken, steak, pork and shrimp then Asian noodles, dumplings, chicken wings salad etc. everyone raved about it! It was definitely more laid back and "fun". I think CA grill is a completely different vibe, a little more formal and upscale feeling. Just depends what you are going for :). We really wanted our wedding party to let loose and have fun so Ohana was an easy choice for us. There are a lot of great restaurants at Disney for really anything you could think of :).

Thanks so much for the comments on my wedding!! :goodvibes

Of course!! Your wedding is absolutely beautiful, and I'm ecstatic that you're helping me with my plans :)

Just catching up.. happy to see another LSS bride on the boards! I love the pictures in your first post... you are beautiful! Looking forward to hearing more!

Aw thank you, it's great to see other LSS brides and their plans as well, so I definitely appreciate the comments :)

This is my Wedding Dress! It's Tara Keely, and my dress fitting is not until September! So bummed I have to wait until then!

tara-keely-bridal-floral-mesh-ball-gown-tissue-taffeta-sweetheart-ribbon-natural-waist-sweep-train-2108_x3-1.jpg

This is the bridesmaid dress, it will be in black as shown below, I attached a picture of the dress in a dfferent color so you could see the detailing. I love that the dresses were classy and long, and that the top of their dress matched the top of my dress.

B2078BK-1.jpg
B2078DM.jpg

If you add black in, these are the wedding colors. My fiance wants to stick to red like we had decided, so I am trying to convince him on the pale pink, so we shall see! lol

209910032602284812_VbIVlgBa_c-1.jpg

Below is the wedding cake I want, hopefully it's in the budget. The middle layer would match the flowers on my dress.

285697170081842855_VzIqKsyE_c.jpg

Ben and I are writing our own vows, so this would be for after the wedding. But I love this idea, and also very nervous to read vows out loud! I speak pretty quietly, and I might be crying too much to get them out haha

193514115209118907_iumzgK89_c.jpg

Ben and I LOVE modern and contemporary type things. However, we want to keep some of the traditional elements in the wedding as well. We love candles, and would love to have tons of little candles like below. Also I would love to have a small vase with water and a floating candle in it as a center piece. We're trying to incorporate our colors and maybe a little of christmas as well, so we have a lot to planning to go!

61783826107592480_rmKJPogF_c.jpg

Sorry, this seemed like a lot haha. The only thing we really have done for sure is my Wedding dress, the Bridesmaid dresses, the men's tuxes, other than that, we have a lot to go. I'm also trying to decide on shoes, which I never thought would be so hard! haha Sound off below ladies if you have any ideas or thoughts!

Everything looks great!! I think those are the same BM dresses that Michelle (OneSong) had as well in black. She used light pinks with blacks etc, I was in awe of her wedding, you should definitely try to check it out! :) I bet that dress looks amazing on you!

For the candles, I'm not sure what the rule is in LSS, but for us with the BW we were only allowed to have so many open flames at the BW. Your floral planner will tell you what that amount is I'm sure. We had the cylinder sets with floating candles and then votives along the tables as well, but the amount we had was the max and your inspiration picture has a lot more (gorgeous though!) just a heads up! ;)

Of course I am partial to pink so I love the pink, but I think for December red would be really pretty (the right shade) or even a dark fuschia maybe for winter? If you use red, existing decor will match easier because of the holiday decorations too? Excited for more! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh, your dress is absolutely stunning!!! :goodvibes The detail on the skirt is gorgeous, and I'm sure it'll photograph beautifully. Also loving your colors! I'm partial to soft, classic colors and your choices are very elegant. Congratulations on your engagement, and looking forward to following your plans!

Just found your PJ and so far SO pretty! Love your dress!

Listen to tricia and you will be all set!

I am at the LSS as well and had the same mixed feelings about it originally but now can't wait bc the tank is really something we wanted to be able to see our reception venue every time we go to the parks and the ability to see the same stones and things from the other side is great for us. [NOTE they are removing things for me that is removable decorations like the dock stump looking things - if you request nicely]

I think you are doing great on timing for planning bc i started 6 months out for mine and its all coming along nicely even with a bunch of changes so far and more to come as i am 2 months out! eek!!!!

Glad you see you joined our boards and can't wait to hear more!

I love your dress! I had it on my "dresses to try on" list but I never got to that part of the list.

I definitely have the same candle picture marked as an inspiration.

Do you know where you are getting those vow/art things? That's really cool. I want one (even though we still haven't decided 100% whether we are going to write our vows or not).

Oh my goodness!! You're dress is amazing! SO pretty! Loving the plans so far, and your color scheme is really pretty. Question: Have you decided where you're going to do your RD?? We're having the exact same problem..

Everything looks great!! I think those are the same BM dresses that Michelle (OneSong) had as well in black. She used light pinks with blacks etc, I was in awe of her wedding, you should definitely try to check it out! :) I bet that dress looks amazing on you!

For the candles, I'm not sure what the rule is in LSS, but for us with the BW we were only allowed to have so many open flames at the BW. Your floral planner will tell you what that amount is I'm sure. We had the cylinder sets with floating candles and then votives along the tables as well, but the amount we had was the max and your inspiration picture has a lot more (gorgeous though!) just a heads up! ;)

Of course I am partial to pink so I love the pink, but I think for December red would be really pretty (the right shade) or even a dark fuschia maybe for winter? If you use red, existing decor will match easier because of the holiday decorations too? Excited for more! :goodvibes

Thank you again for all the insight! I'm just going to places like Michaels and starting to put together different centerpieces to see which ones I like the best with which colors. The red seemed to stand out too much though with alll the blues and greens of LSS? Which is why I was leaning towards pink. I'll definitely ask about the candle limit, we were thinking votives, and water in a vase with a floating candle, and maybe a floating flower. SO I guess we'll see! lol

Oh my gosh, your dress is absolutely stunning!!! :goodvibes The detail on the skirt is gorgeous, and I'm sure it'll photograph beautifully. Also loving your colors! I'm partial to soft, classic colors and your choices are very elegant. Congratulations on your engagement, and looking forward to following your plans!

Aww thank you so much, you are so sweet!

I came SO CLOSE to that being my dress! I LOVE it! :love: congrats!

Thank you, I love your dress choice as well! It was the first dress I ever pictured myself in, and the first dresss I tried on, and it just stuck with me. lol. The hardest part is you buy the dress, and then you have to wait, and you look at weddings and see all these other beautiful dresses and wonder if there's another "dress". But it's the only one I cried in, so I picked it :)

Just found your PJ and so far SO pretty! Love your dress!

Listen to tricia and you will be all set!

I am at the LSS as well and had the same mixed feelings about it originally but now can't wait bc the tank is really something we wanted to be able to see our reception venue every time we go to the parks and the ability to see the same stones and things from the other side is great for us. [NOTE they are removing things for me that is removable decorations like the dock stump looking things - if you request nicely]

I think you are doing great on timing for planning bc i started 6 months out for mine and its all coming along nicely even with a bunch of changes so far and more to come as i am 2 months out! eek!!!!

Glad you see you joined our boards and can't wait to hear more!

Congratulations!!! I am so excited to see a LSS bride, and can't WAIT to see all your pictures and follow up on your WJ. So great to see inspiration on what to do. I am so excited! :)

SUBBING!

Love your color scheme! Can't wait to hear more details. :)

Thank you :)

I love your dress! I had it on my "dresses to try on" list but I never got to that part of the list.

I definitely have the same candle picture marked as an inspiration.

Do you know where you are getting those vow/art things? That's really cool. I want one (even though we still haven't decided 100% whether we are going to write our vows or not).

I found the vow/art things on ETSY- even if you don't write your own vows. You could do things you love about each other, or first dance lyrics. Here's the link! http://www.etsy.com/listing/8982268...a_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_page=5&ga_search_type=all

Oh my goodness!! You're dress is amazing! SO pretty! Loving the plans so far, and your color scheme is really pretty. Question: Have you decided where you're going to do your RD?? We're having the exact same problem..

Thank you! Not completely sure on the RD. We're trying to budget everything else right now, and trying to determine who we are gonna have at the RD, and what kind of food for what price. I think we're staying at Contemporary so the California Grill would be convenient for sure, but we're looking into other options as well. I will definitely keep you updated, and let me know if you figure out your RD as well! :)

Finally got around to reading again. I love your dress I think it is gorgeous. I like your color palette I think it is going to be very classy. I can't wait for more plans and I love all the little candles if I had done a night wedding I would have gone with candles.

looks good so far

Teresa

Finally got around to reading again. I love your dress I think it is gorgeous. I like your color palette I think it is going to be very classy. I can't wait for more plans and I love all the little candles if I had done a night wedding I would have gone with candles.

looks good so far

Teresa

Thank you Teresa, I have to say I'm SO excited to see all your pictures from your Wedding, it's getting close!

Awww I just read your PJ... Everything looks great so far!!! Your engagement pictures are very very pretty :) And I LOVE your dress!!! I will be following along now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter