**Ben and Sarah Disney World Wedding (12/16/12) WP, LSS- UPDATE Engagement Photos**

Just caught up on your PJ. Your wedding dress is so pretty and elegant! I'm loving all your plans and details. And your engagement photos are really beautiful.

Looking forward to reading more!

Alright,
So I've been MIA for a little, but for those of you reading we have finallyyyyy gotten our BEO for both flowers and from our planner. I have meetings with both tomorrow in the afternoon (there are definitely things I will be taking out!!) but after my planning sessions I will post our updated BEOs, hopefully it helps. In the process of buying an aisle runner, and DIY projects for the table numbers and namecards, as well as working on the invitations. Almost 5 months away so now is the time to get my butt in gear, and get to work!! I promise to keep updated with pictures and what not.

...On a side note, Ben and I's 6 year anniversary is this Sunday, and I am sooooo happy. I am going to try to convince him that Disneyland is the perfect place to celebrate (he's trying to save for the Wedding) so we'll see how it goes lol. Hope all of you are doing well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter