Belly Up to the Bar With Bendy and Her Friendies!!! Button Pics & New Thread Started!

Hi to Bendy & all her friendies!

I've been MIA on here for quite some time! I know many of you were praying & sending good wishes for me. I had my surgery last Wednesday & I am doing very well! I feeling darned good, but I am house bound for at least 6 weeks recovery. I wanted to thank all of you (especially our hostess Brenda) for thinking of me!:grouphug:
:

:goodvibes very happy to hear that you are doing "darned good" !

Am I right that ADR bookings for V&A are also 90 days out? Regular room, not Chef's Table... We are going to try for Christmas Eve dinner there, I think. We booked a moderate for Christmas with the thought that the money we save will pay for the meals!

If you guys wind up going, we will probaby see each other. We are doing the chef's table that night with Michelle (TheDISneyFamily) and her family.

I've been MIA on here for quite some time! I know many of you were praying & sending good wishes for me. I had my surgery last Wednesday & I am doing very well! I feeling darned good, but I am house bound for at least 6 weeks recovery. I wanted to thank all of you (especially our hostess Brenda) for thinking of me!:grouphug:

I don't know what's been going on with y'all, but I'm sure everyone is getting excited for F&W!! I know I am! Amazing that the schedule is out already. My only problem now is that DH keeps trying to estimate the cost of everything we want to do! :scared: His last estimate was somewhere around $3200 for all the wining & dining. Then I informed him of the $8 charge for wine seminars & food demos! :laughing:

Welcome back! Glad to hear that your on the mend. :goodvibes

I don't know what's been going on with y'all, but I'm sure everyone is getting excited for F&W!! I know I am! Amazing that the schedule is out already. My only problem now is that DH keeps trying to estimate the cost of everything we want to do! :scared: His last estimate was somewhere around $3200 for all the wining & dining. Then I informed him of the $8 charge for wine seminars & food demos! :laughing:

Hey Shovan - so happy to see you are on the mend and back! Life is always better with more New Orleans in it! :yay:

We are doing the same with the schedule .. hmmm?? French Reg. Lunch same day as V&A Res.??? Lori can you talk me out of this? I know you have done it!:rotfl:

I'm guessing but I'd say about 3 ounces each ... so at the end of the day it's just a little more than one full-size beer. It looks like a lot because it's five glasses, but they're not full-size.

Ok, they look a lot bigger, and I don't want to have to put JOHN in the stroller to go home. LOL

Welcome back my buddy.:hug:

:banana::banana::banana:

The buttons arrived and they look awesome!!! I have to go make dinner but I promise to post a picture later.

I am so excited! :rotfl2:

According to this site: The Disney Food Blog Kouzzina is opening on Sept 17th and they are taking ADRs starting tomorrow.

I'm so jazzed about this- I had Captain's Grille as a space holder until Kouzzina ADRs were available for breakfast.:cool1:

eta:
Woo Buttons!:worship:

I'm tired of everyone making fun of my giant hand ...
P7230003.jpg

I dare you to find a better F&W button!!!
P7230005.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter