Belle, Aurora & Snow White switcharoo

After reading some of the descriptions of the fly-by photo op at the end, and watching some youtube videos, I'm reminded of the Santa scene in A Christmas Story. All that wait just to be thrown down the slide.

After reading some of the descriptions of the fly-by photo op at the end, and watching some youtube videos, I'm reminded of the Santa scene in A Christmas Story. All that wait just to be thrown down the slide.

:lmao: exactly! I'd prefer just a regular meet and greet. Enchanted Tales looks great but I don't really want to waste time lining up, acting in a show that (to me) after once would be boring JUST to get a 10 second photo opportunity.

I experienced Enchanted Tales with Belle yesterday. I thought it was great! Every person that wanted a part in the story got a part. Even a young man in a wheelchair got a part as well as a very shy kid who had his mom help him with the part of Maurice. Everyone that wanted could take part in the "parade" around the library. I didn't think the part with the picutes was rushed at all. I was part of the "story" and when it was picture time Belle commented on my Belle t-shirt. Each participant was given a Belle bookmark and was announced by name before the picture.

I'm a huge Belle fan and really enjoyed the experience.

My brother just got back from DW and reported more or less the same thing. I don't think there will be any disappointed kids, everyone who wants a part can have a part and a picture, and overall the experience is much more interactive than just walking up for an autograph, they actually get to play with the princess, they will love it.

My brother just got back from DW and reported more or less the same thing. I don't think there will be any disappointed kids, everyone who wants a part can have a part and a picture, and overall the experience is much more interactive than just walking up for an autograph, they actually get to play with the princess, they will love it.

The disappointment will be because they're not telling people they need to participate in the show to get a photo. If they TOLD people that - no problem. IF they kept her at TS - No problem.

I don't think they have two of the same character out at the same time within a park. We were in line for Mickey once and got told he had to go because he had to get ready for the stage show.

Why can't they have Belle meeting at Town Square for a regular meet and greet at other times when she is not doing story telling??:confused3 It use to work before from what I have read when she was doing the old story telling in Merida's current location.

The disappointment will be because they're not telling people they need to participate in the show to get a photo. If they TOLD people that - no problem. IF they kept her at TS - No problem.

This. :thumbsup2

Why can't they have Belle meeting at Town Square for a regular meet and greet at other times when she is not doing story telling??:confused3 It use to work before from what I have read when she was doing the old story telling in Merida's current location.

She's doing storytelling all day long. This is not the same attraction you've read about.

Will Ariel still meet on the bridge with Eric, or is she also planning to be MIA now that FL is having soft openings?

Ariel has been meeting in her grotto since Friday. Prince Eric has been retired. We met him during his second to last set. I said "This is my first time meeting you!" and he said "...and it will probably be your last." :sad:

Ariel has been meeting in her grotto since Friday. Prince Eric has been retired. We met him during his second to last set. I said "This is my first time meeting you!" and he said "...and it will probably be your last." :sad:

You never know, he may make an appearance w/ Ariel in the grotto on occasion. It used to happen when she was in the old grotto.

Still baffles me that Disney doesn't increase the character presense in the parks especially now that they are so in demand. And not just for kids either. :confused3

Mom2RTK and all the other posters in this thread who E-mailed or wrote to Disney about Belle, have you gotten any response? I just got an E-mail from Disney stating they want me to reply with my phone number so that they can call me to discuss the matter. Mom2RTK what have you gotten me into? ;):rotfl2: I just wanted to add my E-mail to the stack in hopes that WDW might have a possibility of being convinced to get Belle and the Beast at MVMCP in their Christmas finery! I didn't actually want to TALK to a live person! :rotfl: Can you tell, I'm not normally a complainer?

Mom2RTK and all the other posters in this thread who E-mailed or wrote to Disney about Belle, have you gotten any response? I just got an E-mail from Disney stating they want me to reply with my phone number so that they can call me to discuss the matter. Mom2RTK what have you gotten me into? ;):rotfl2: I just wanted to add my E-mail to the stack in hopes that WDW might have a possibility of being convinced to get Belle and the Beast at MVMCP in their Christmas finery! I didn't actually want to TALK to a live person! :rotfl: Can you tell, I'm not normally a complainer?

LOL, sorry about that. I got an initial auto reply email saying they got my email and would check into it. But nothing since. I hope that means they're listening and will find a way to have Belle and the Beast at MVMCP.

You'll let us know how the call goes, won't you?

Even if they wanted to pull the whole "can't be in two places at once" nonsense - ETWB as it stands, is supposed to take place "IN THE PAST" i.e. the night of the ballroom scene in the movie. So the fact that Belle isn't available for M&G outside - in her village in her blue dress, or in TST in her yellow dress is just crazy to me. Also that she isn't at CRT anymore - I mean, Cindy meets at the Castle and TST all day. I get that they are trying to drive people to ETWB, but for those of us that may not be interested - i.e. have young children that might not sit through, or no children, or older children, or want a family pic or whatever the case may be - we should be able to meet with our favorite princess. If people want to go to ETWB they are going to go, no matter if Belle if available elsewhere.

Well, what do you know, I just got on those emails too. Too bad they sent it about 20 minutes before the guest services lady left for the day, so I suppose I will have to wait till tomorrow to call them.

:lmao: exactly! I'd prefer just a regular meet and greet. Enchanted Tales looks great but I don't really want to waste time lining up, acting in a show that (to me) after once would be boring JUST to get a 10 second photo opportunity.

I love the idea of ETWB...and I don't look at it like a meet and greet but a character experience like Jedi training, Pirate tutorial, etc. I just object to taking belle out of TST and/or CRT...I want a picture of my daughter and son with her, plus me and my daughter, and my daughter and son individually. I know this is not possible with the timing so I have no other way to do this at MK. I don't really care about the autograph or one on one interaction...I think playing with her will be even better than the previous interactions for my kids! It is the pictures I will miss.

Well, what do you know, I just got on those emails too. Too bad they sent it about 20 minutes before the guest services lady left for the day, so I suppose I will have to wait till tomorrow to call them.

Mine said to reply with my phone number and they would call me within 7 days. It did leave a number that I could also call, if I didn't want to wait for them.

I was inclined to E-mail them back that I didn't specifically need to talk to anyone, but that I just wanted to voice my opinions as set out in my E-mail. (I know Mom2RTK- wimpy me :upsidedow Again- so not a complainer- plus I said everything in my long detailed E-mail, so I don't know what else I would say. Unless they are calling me to assure me that Belle will be at MVMCP in her red dress or that they are working something out in regard to to a meet and greet with her somewhere at MK with some personal interaction, I really don't have anything to add). If you are going to talk to them, let us know how it goes. I'll will hold off E-mailing them back, and if it might be productive, maybe I will talk to them as well.

Mine said to reply with my phone number and they would call me within 7 days. It did leave a number that I could also call, if I didn't want to wait for them.

I was inclined to E-mail them back that I didn't specifically need to talk to anyone, but that I just wanted to voice my opinions as set out in my E-mail. (I know Mom2RTK- wimpy me :upsidedow Again- so not a complainer- plus I said everything in my long detailed E-mail, so I don't know what else I would say. Unless they are calling me to assure me that Belle will be at MVMCP in her red dress or that they are working something out in regard to to a meet and greet with her somewhere at MK with some personal interaction, I really don't have anything to add). If you are going to talk to them, let us know how it goes. I'll will hold off E-mailing them back, and if it might be productive, maybe I will talk to them as well.

Not to worry. I'm sure they could tell what your issue was from your email. I didn't hear from them, so maybe someone else will let us know if they talk to them.

I got an email back from them this morning saying they wanted to talk to me personally. Not sure if I am going to email my number back to them as I am not good with complaining on the phone or what else I would say besides what was written in the email. So hopefully someone will post what they said in their phone call to see if I really need to talk to them on the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter