Bejeweled Blitz players (Facebook)

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
I am in a rut and can't seem to get much higher than 100,000. Let's share hint and tips to get those high scores!!!

I cant' get much higher than that either now on the new version.. but everybody else on my friends isn't having any problems with it! don't have any tips for ya.. my dd plays on my login and kicks butt, so I look very talented!!

I cant' get much higher than that either now on the new version.. but everybody else on my friends isn't having any problems with it! don't have any tips for ya.. my dd plays on my login and kicks butt, so I look very talented!!

LOL!! My nephew just got 300,000. I like when the scores erase because I can be at the top for about 15 minutes!

LOL!! My nephew just got 300,000. I like when the scores erase because I can be at the top for about 15 minutes!

300,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have got to be kidding me!!!
the highest on my group is 238,900...... i'm stuck at 183,000 and that is courtesy of my dd!! gotta love her...

My high this week is 316K. (I about fainted, usual is around 225k).

My tips, start as soon as the board falls in (don't wait for "go"). You can blast a couple sets before the "go" even comes in.

I don't worry a whole lot about getting 4's or 5's intentionally. I just pretty much concentrate on continually making sets. As soon as you do one, immediately go to the next one to move. I often switch from one side to the other so one side can "settle" while I'm working on the other. Do your best to zone out any fancy tricks, blasts going on.

I do keep an eye on x2 x3, etc to use those if I can. Also use the 5 in a row diamond things on whatever color has the multiplier.

And I probably play more than I should. :rotfl2:

I stink. I finally made it to 137K that was my first time over 100K. Like I said I stink!

Wow over 300,000! I am still trying to break over 200,000. My DH and I have a little competition going on however his current score is over 286,000. I wish I could figure out how he does it. :confused3

Are we playing the same game? I am playing the one that goes for one minute only. I can only get 70K. Either you guys are the most talented players in the world or I am at the wrong game.

Please tell. Are we playing the one minute version? If so, wowsa to you guys. What are the hints.

If I am not playing the same game, where do I get the one you guys are playing?

Yep, I'm same as above; only play for one minute and get nowhere NEAR the scores being mentioned here! Please tell me this is a different game and I'm not THAT pathetic! :confused3

I think you are all playing the same game. It's totally amazing. One game can be at 10,000 and the next at 100,000. My GF consistently scores well over 250,000 while I hover at 100,000. I'm curious to see if anyone has any tips. I try and try but just can't get the big numbers.:confused3

geez, i'm pretty pathetic. i'm playing the one minute game and have never gotten over 47,000. i have friends on my list who get over 100k and 150k, and i can't figure out how they do it!

My highest score has been 285,000 and my current is 175,000. I think it is easier since they changed it for some reason. I agree with the post that said don't wait for the GO, start immediately. Also, you get a bonus for speed, so focus on getting the matches quickly. They have a button at the top of the game that says "tip & tricks" which has good info, too. I'm rather addicted to Bejeweled Blitz and dream of getting over 300,000 someday. :)

LOL momoftwins! Yes we are talking about the 1 minute game.

I'm admitting to how pathetic I am, but the high scores come with putting in a lot of time playing. After a while, you don't have to "look" so hard and can find the matches and move a lot faster. Also, you have to get multipliers to get the high scores. My highest scores come with usually at least a 4X multiplier and the great scores are when I get a 5x or 6x.

I will admit, I often quit and scrap games if by 30 seconds in I don't have any multipliers because I know there's no way I'll get a good score. My highest score was 290 something. I haven't broken the 300 yet, but I have a friend who got a score over 500. That must have been a wild minute!

I'm completely addicted to this game. :rolleyes1 My highest score is 330,600 but right now I'm at 324,250. I have a friend who's at 369,850 so I'm really trying to beat her, but I don't think it'll happen. I do think it's easier since they changed it; before that I'd only hit 250,000 a few times, now I can do it daily. I can also now occasionally get up to 7x or 8x, before I only hit 5x or 6x. My friend's scores have all shot way up too on average.

I always start before the go, I don't pick up the mouse, I click (and hold down) then slide it to the color I want to swap it with, I try to find swaps on the bottom of the screen, when the screen turns that funky yellow I try and swap as many 3 combos as possible, this seems to make more jewels explode (it's best if you can get them to explode near a 2x, 3x, etc), if you have more blinky jewels at the end you get a bigger last hurrah, and if you can use one jewel to complete two sets at the same time it's better also. Oh, and don't be afraid to use the hint button, you're not penalized for it. :goodvibes

Wow! :worship: 300,000

I cant seem to even hit 100,000. All of my friends scores seem to be around 250,000. Drives me NUTS!!! :laughing:

I just hit 317,000 ;) One of my highest scores to date.

1 - I play a LOT.
2 - I always start before it says go and move as fast as I can.
3 - I save the super jewel things until I am almost out of time, and therefore at 4x, 5x, etc. Gets more points.
4 - If you move fast, you can morph into that speed round and make tons of points
5 - A lot of it is pure luck. I can tell in the first 2 seconds whether or not it'll be a high scoring game.

Glad to see some other FB Bejewled addicts :laughing:
It takes a lot of work for me to get over 100,000. I am serious when I say that my BIL currently has a score that is 400,000+ :confused3.
I have NO idea how that is possible..LOL. Must be luck ;)

I just scored my highest today - 385,000! I have no tips. I just click the heck out of it and hope for the best. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter