Being made a Saint TWICE deserves a trip to Mickey's House! PTR Update pg.12 06/06!!!

Quick LIVE Posting....

So sorry I didn't get to say "Bon Voyage" before I left, but we were quite busy. The recital was WONDERFUL as always! We safely arrived on Wednesday...a little late...but here nonetheless. I don't want to give away too many details, but our room is BEAUTIFUL, the resort pretty as ever, we have been VERY productive in the parks, have breaked at JUST the right moments to avoid the crazy rainfall from today, and had a moment tonight that brought Megan to say..."THAT made my WHOLE trip!" :D Great memory-making in the works. The only bummer so far is that we have not been successful in meeting up with Anita's gang due to the late flight, weather issues, etc. We have chatted on text though! :D We are having a great trip so far...hoping for more pixie dust to come!!! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers to send us off! We know that is why we arrived safe and sound...for the most part! ;)

Will do some more live updates as the trip goes on....for now, this Mama needs to get some sleep! :D Until we "meet" again folks! Jen

Yay for a live update! Can't wait to hear about the moment that already made Megan's whole trip!

Glad to hear you got there safely!

I cannot wait to hear what made Megan say "THAT made the whole trip"!

Hope the rest of your trip is just as Magical!!

Hey gang!!! We are home...have been since Saturday night! I can't believe we literally made it out of Orlando JUST IN TIME to miss Debby!!! We are missing WDW, but knowing how horrible the weather has been since we left makes being home easier! The trip was PHENOMENAL!!!! I can't believe what a great trip it all turned out to be!!! SO much to share with you and look forward to talking about all over again! The TR will probably get started tomorrow, but just wanted to let you know we are okay and had such a wonderful time!!! :D

Hey gang!!! We are home...have been since Saturday night! I can't believe we literally made it out of Orlando JUST IN TIME to miss Debby!!! We are missing WDW, but knowing how horrible the weather has been since we left makes being home easier! The trip was PHENOMENAL!!!! I can't believe what a great trip it all turned out to be!!! SO much to share with you and look forward to talking about all over again! The TR will probably get started tomorrow, but just wanted to let you know we are okay and had such a wonderful time!!! :D
glad you guys made it out. We were here for the whole thing. Sorry I didn't get in touch for a DISmeet. My parents were here for 3 1/2 days and we had to cram as much as we could in a short amount of time. We met MeMom after my folks left, briefly, because of the weather I didn't want to keep them too long. We, well I, am already thinking of planning another trip next year. There always and to be a trip in the works. Can't wait to read about your trip!

Welcome Home. glad you missed Debby!!

Can't wait to hear all about it :wizard:

So glad that you made it out of Orlando before Debby hit!! I have some family members that are down there right now for their first visit! I hope she didn't ruin their fun.

Can't wait to hear all about your fantastic trip!!

Just going through my subscriptions and came across this one

I don't see a link in your siggie so guess you never started a TR

Just checking to see if you are okay

Hope to hear from you soon

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter