Been to Disney, still never tried...

A little ashamed to admit this, especially since I'm a CM, but... I've never had a Dole Whip. I don't like pineapple, don't see the appeal... oops?

i can't get past the funky smell of sun-soured pineapple and melted ice cream that permeates that whole little section of Adventureland, so I have never stood in line for a Dole Whip. Maybe they are delicious, but I may never find out.

Five trips with five children, we've never made it all the way around World Showcase. The younger ones never remember from the last trip, so we always go to the right. Still haven't seen Mexico. Lol

Fantasmic and we have bought the Fantasmic package 3 times! I have it booked twice for our June trip. It just never seems to work out at HS for us at night. Fingers crossed we get it this time. I'm already pretty sure it won't work with our dinner plans one night and the other night we have the Star Wars dessert party. Also depends on how the little one is holding up that late.

I've also never stuck around for the Norway show after Malestrom. That one is probably gone forever!

Great thread! I've been reminded of several attractions and snacks I wouldn't have remembered otherwise.

My list includes People Mover, Tom Sawyer Island, Flights of Wonder, Hall of Presidents, the China film in Epcot, Sum of All Thrills, and Captain EO. Rectifying most of these on our upcoming trip except Captain EO.

Snack/meal list includes Mickey Bars, 1900 Park Fare, and CRT. Will definitely try to grab a Mickey bar, but the fact that we're trying out several new restaurants already (including Sanaa, H&V, CP breakfast, SRT, and B&C) means that the rest will have to wait until next time!

Star Wars weekends (and actually, come to think of it, all of the hard ticket events) are also on the to-do list. Geez, we haven't even left yet and now I want to plan the next vacation!

Sadly there are too many... and I've been to WDW many times. Notably in MK it's Stitch's Great Escape (wasn't that the Alien attraction once?) and in EPCOT, Mission Space.

Every time I see that Stitch's Great Escape has a massive line, I snicker to myself and think "look at all the first time suckers standing in line for THE most disappointing, waste of space in all of Disney World." Every. Time.

:teeth:

True story. :rolleyes1

I skipped Norway on my first/most recent trip and now it's gone. Also never tried Stitch's Great Escape due to its reputation but I'm really, really curious. Surely it can't be that bad? Maybe I'll try it once and see for myself...

Riverboat. We always say we should check it out & never get around to it. Tried our visit Dole Whip in Aug at DL. Wow it is worth the hype! Had our first school bread at Easter also worth the hype!
Now I am hungry.

No idea what it is I would be missing now but I do remember the last time we went everyone kept raving about the Dole Whip. I went ahead and tried it and did not like it at all. Give me a root beer float any day over that thing.

Oh, I have yet to see Fantasmic but also have no plans to see it either.

Great thread! We always try to accomplish at least one "new" thing each trip, and it seems that there are plenty of things that we've still never done! We'll definitely have to try hitting more than just one of these things next time.

Country Bear Jamboree
Hall of Presidents
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Walt Disney World Railroad
Sum of all Thrills
Captain EO
Circle of Life
The movies around WS
Animation Academy
Indiana Jones
Flights of Wonder
Finding Nemo Musical
Most of the trails

We also have never visited the water parks or Disney Quest. The list of restaurants that we want to try seems endless. Hoop Dee Doo, Beaches and Cream, and O'hana are are the top of our list for next trip!

Last edited:
The rides that I've missed and will be hitting on my next trip are Jungle Cruise and Carousel of Progress! I didn't have Flights of Wonder on my list but after so many recommendations I may just have to add it :)

I've also never had the popcorn or a churro!

Peter Pan's Flight. We'll experience it for the first time next year, on DD's first trip, I'm sure! Unless it's down for refurbishment, which would be just my luck.

MK: Space Mountain, Stitch's Great Escape, Peter Pan's Flight, Wishes, most restaurants (our go-to's are always Pecos Bill and Main Street Bakery)
EP: Mission Space, Soarin', Test Track, Captain EO, most sit-down restaurants (we prefer to just walk around and do counter service)
AK: It's Tough to be A Bug, Kali River Rapids, TriceraTop Spin, Flights of Wonder, Festival of the Lion King, Tusker House, Yak & Yeti
HS: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, most restaurants (they are STUCK on Pizza Planet)

...and a turkey leg!

A little ashamed to admit this, especially since I'm a CM, but... I've never had a Dole Whip. I don't like pineapple, don't see the appeal... oops?

after over 100 trips, i tried it once and never again. just didn't like it. don't feel bad.

I've been countless times and still have never been on Kali River Rapids, The Hall of Presidents and The American Adventure.

My only glaring omission is that I've never been on Kali River Rapids, and anything opened post-2011 (my last visit). I've even been on the short lived Imagination Mk II, Mike Fink's Keelboats, and the Crocket Canoes. :D

I'm not sure about Kali even this time, because with a December visit, I don't necessarily want to be wet, but come May I'll almost certainly get on it.

Speedway
Flights of Wonder
Most of the musical shows
Mission: Space Orange (have done green)
New FantasyLand
Anything new since 2011

In all my trip I have never rode Peter Pan. I have a fast pass for the upcoming trip. Every time we went to get in line it was way too long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter