• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Been to Disney, still never tried...

disneydee6

DIS Veteran
Mickey Waffles!

and always been meaning to see the Flights of Wonder show, and it just never fits into our schedule!

So, in your trips to disney, what's the one thing (ride, food, etc) that it seems everyone has experienced that you seem to keep missing out on?

Hall of Presidents - I experienced it when I was a child but DH and DD have never seen it.

Make time for Flights of Wonder - it's GREAT!

Flights of Wonder here too. Somehow never squeezed it in between the rides, and Nemo and LK shows. On my list this year!!!!!

Also: Some of the lesser attractions at Epcot.... maybe try Ellen's EA, Captain EO, Figment...

We are trying the water parks for the first time this Sept. That a BIG new thing for us.:banana::thumbsup2:thumbsup2

That's about it though...

Dan

Sadly there are too many... and I've been to WDW many times. Notably in MK it's Stitch's Great Escape (wasn't that the Alien attraction once?) and in EPCOT, Mission Space.

ToT.....I hate the sinking feeling in my stomach from falling, so that's one I'm sure I'll never try

Flights of Wonder here too. Somehow never squeezed it in between the rides, and Nemo and LK shows. On my list this year!!!!!

Also: Some of the lesser attractions at Epcot.... maybe try Ellen's EA, Captain EO, Figment...

We are trying the water parks for the first time this Sept. That a BIG new thing for us.:banana::thumbsup2:thumbsup2

That's about it though...

Dan

FoW is on our list every year!! Somehow...we just keep forgetting it!

We've never done Carousel of Progress! I know, I know :eek:.....Hoping to fit it in this year!

We tried this for the first time our last trip. I would never go on it again. I can handle orange level mission space, ToT, and CoP was the one that gave me motion sickness! :crazy2:

We tried this for the first time our last trip. I would never go on it again. I can handle orange level mission space, ToT, and CoP was the one that gave me motion sickness! :crazy2:[/QUOTE]

Uh, oh...my husband gets motion sick sometimes too...maybe we should skip it?

Illuminations and ice been to Epcot twice I know I know

Wh..wha...what!?!?! OK, you really need to do this. I have friends who had APs and never stuck around for Illuminations until I talked them into it. They said they'll never be the same. Totally amazing.

After 7 trips, there's still a few things we've never done that are on the list. Eating at Biergarden in Germany...so many friends say the food is good and the ambiance is amazing. Never been to Typhoon Lagoon - being water park lovers, this is something we really need to try.

Fantasmic or Wishes. We will do wishes in June (Pirates and Pals cruise) Also haven't seen most parades.
I don't really care for fireworks or parades...they always happen when I want to be riding rides or resting in my resort. The idea of staking out a spot is torture to me. We only did Illuminations last trip because we got pixie dusted with special reserve seating.

ETA: I actually thought Illluminations was boring. Okay, going to crawl back under my rock now.

My friend and I were just texting about this same topic this morning...

Unfortunately after many trips to Disney I have a long list...

MK - Riverboat/Tom Sawyer Island, Treehouse, Hall of President, County Bear Jamboree, Enchanted Tiki Room, Stitch's Great Escape (although I have done Alien Encounter), Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
EP - Ellen's Energy..., Captain EO, and many things in the WS
AK - Finding Nemo show, FoW, any of the trails
HS - Backlot Tour, Beauty and the Beast show, Little Mermaid show, and the character drawing

Several are on our list to do this year but I know we won't get to them all again...

La Nouba, but we're rectifying that this year! I don't think we've skipped anything major inside of the parks.

Also, of all the restaurants we've skipped, Crystal Palace seems to be the one that's most popular.

We tried this for the first time our last trip. I would never go on it again. I can handle orange level mission space, ToT, and CoP was the one that gave me motion sickness! :crazy2:

Uh, oh...my husband gets motion sick sometimes too...maybe we should skip it?[/QUOTE]

No, it's SUPER, SUPER tame. I'm shocked anyone could get motion sickness from it to be honest.

Dan

Skip Stitches Great Escape, far worse attraction than Alien Encounter, one of the worst in the park. Only upside is AC if it is blasting hot out.

You can forget about backlot tour too, it is closed permanently.

Here's one for you... I have 15 WDW trips under my belt and have NEVER experienced Voyage of the Little Mermaid Not seeing it as a real likelihood on trip #16 either.

MK: Tea Cups, Stitch, ANYTHING in the Circus area (I just don't go back there), Speedway, Dole Whips
Epcot: I haven't been to many of the restaurants but have experienced all the attractions
HS: Mermaid Show and Beauty and the Beast Show, Sci Fi Dine In (had an ADR last time but cancelled)
AK: Pretty much have done everything here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter