Bed Bugs @ Old Key West?

I highly encourage everyone to check the beds BEFORE they bring any of their luggage inside the room. Bedbugs can happen anywhere, and at any Disney resort. I was a doubter until I got hit by confirmed bedbugs in the Poly last Dec. We were there three nights before they were confirmed (I'm not a complainer by nature, and was trying to explain the bites away, but when I woke up the third morning absolutely covered with bites and itching, I knew that something was wrong!), and all of our stuff had to be cleaned and we had to be moved.

It was a huge hassle, and pretty miserable for me, so please, please, check the beds before you move in, and be sure to alert the front desk if you even SUSPECT bed bugs. I had no bites the first night, and just a few the second night (which I rationalized away spider bites, or heat rash, or some other bug bite), and totally bit up like crazy the third night. I wish I had spoke up after the second night and not worried about bothering the hotel managers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter