Becca's Wish Trip........Update:September 2011.....Photo's....Sorta :)

I wouldn't worry about Kayla being to mature.. lol. She has epilepsy and has some gross motor issues, so it takes her a lot to keep up with her peers.

Does Becca like Sonic X by any chance?

I wouldn't worry about Kayla being to mature.. lol. She has epilepsy and has some gross motor issues, so it takes her a lot to keep up with her peers.

Does Becca like Sonic X by any chance?

Does it give you any sort of clue that I had to look up Sonic X on Google??:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Video game??

Becca likes the Sim Zoo, Sims, and games lie that. She also does Raymans Raving Rabbids 1 and 2 on the Wii.

LOL! Yes, it is a video game, I suppose. Kayla is more into the cartoon tho. I guess also there is a whole fan character something or another. Kids make up their own stories to it. Kayla has written entire books based off the characters from the video game.

Kayla loves the Sim games tho. Noah loves Raving Rabbits!

I feel like I am eavesdropping on a conversation...

This is so much fun to think that Becca and Kayla are going to get to meet! How fun.

:thumbsup2 :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I feel like I am eavesdropping on a conversation...

This is so much fun to think that Becca and Kayla are going to get to meet! How fun.

:thumbsup2 :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Whoops, sorry:rotfl: :blush: :rolleyes1

We got a little carried away maybe?

Becca cant wait

Mandy

Whoops, sorry:rotfl: :blush: :rolleyes1

We got a little carried away maybe?

Becca cant wait

Mandy

No, no no...I didn't mean it like that! :) :) :) I just read it all and thought how cool it all was...and then I was feeling bad that I was "listening in"...it was just funny!! :)

I know they are going to have a blast. I hate to set up the expectation for anyone...but I can totally see both girls really hitting it off and becoming "real life" friends. Ya know?

It is very neat to read...so talk on, sisters, talk on!! :)

LOL! Sorry, we did get a little carried away. While Kayla is more of my typicically developing child.. for so long, it didn't feel that way, I love that she will have someone her age there that she is looking forward to meeting even if it is only for a short time.

How is Becca feeling Mandy? I hope the morning sickness goes away soon! :grouphug:

I love hearing about Kayla and Becca meeting!!!

How is Becca feeling Mandy? I hope the morning sickness goes away soon! :grouphug:

I love hearing about Kayla and Becca meeting!!!

Well we thought the sickies had gone away but she did it again this morning. She had been fine over the weekend, we were waking her up early to drink Apple juice etc and it seemed to be working.
She was sick this morning @ 11am so it kinda puts mine and the doctors theories about it being sleep/low sugar related down the toilet - No Pun Intended:rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

She has coco krispies for breakfast so we are gonna experiment by changing those to plain Cheerios.
(Dont tell the doctor but I still think that it is hormonal ;) )

Mandy

Hope Becca is feeling better soon! Congrats on the wish trip!!!! I saw that you are now part of the dis big give too. Congrats! I am one of the sewers. I also actually know exactly where you live and just how rural and backwoods that area is. I actually stayed in cambridge and walked the tracks to bysville every day for 2 weeks searching for my friends lost dog. I live in Youngstown Ohio. If i can do anything please let me know! I cant wait to hear more!!!!

Becky

Hope Becca is feeling better soon! Congrats on the wish trip!!!! I saw that you are now part of the dis big give too. Congrats! I am one of the sewers. I also actually know exactly where you live and just how rural and backwoods that area is. I actually stayed in cambridge and walked the tracks to bysville every day for 2 weeks searching for my friends lost dog. I live in Youngstown Ohio. If i can do anything please let me know! I cant wait to hear more!!!!

Becky

Did you find the Dog??

We are even worse, we live in the rural part of rural Byesville:lmao: :lmao:
I admire all Big Give sewers and Disboutiquers, generosity doesnt even begin to describe you all :flower3: :hug:

Mandy

Going back to read but wanted to say Hi :wave:

Made it over from the Big Give board and just wanted to say that your daughter is a riot. I LOVED all her commentary on the outfits!!!! You're lucky to have such a fun and bright child!!!

Welcome Big Givers :dance3: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3:

Teresa said she was putting Becca's Big Give up today, We at home are so excited about it!!

Becca says the Big Give PhotoBucket is just like a catalogue:lmao: :lmao:

It's snowed here today and we are going to go in the hot tub, fill one of the side pods with snow and play making snow balls and mini snow men.
It's nice when you can do this in the hot tub, you stay nice and toasty warm:laughing:

Teresa said she was putting Becca's Big Give up today, We at home are so excited about it!!

It's snowed here today and we are going to go in the hot tub, fill one of the side pods with snow and play making snow balls and mini snow men.
It's nice when you can do this in the hot tub, you stay nice and toasty warm:laughing:

Hot tubbing in the snow...now I'm jealous ;) (other than the snow part :rotfl: )

OH geezus there is a more rural part than what i walked?!?!?! A town has it really bad when one of teh anchor stores is a Tractor Supply store....LOL (i say that with love since i grew up in salem ohio, which is VERY much like cambridge!)
No the dog has not been found. She was in our trap 3 times and we had a homeless man throwing rocks at her. Final straw was the warning shots. Sorry for the dog, we really did try to find her and save her. I am hoping she gets hungry enough and cold enough that she seeks refuge in the local hotel. We have a hefty reward out for her safe capture.

I just love that Becca!

Hot tubing in the snow, what fun! :cold: It is cold and snowy here today too.

I'm sorry Becca is still not feeling well in the mornings! Just when you thought you had it gone!

Going back to read but wanted to say Hi :wave:

Made it over from the Big Give board and just wanted to say that your daughter is a riot. I LOVED all her commentary on the outfits!!!! You're lucky to have such a fun and bright child!!!

I know, didn't you just love it!

OH geezus there is a more rural part than what i walked?!?!?! A town has it really bad when one of teh anchor stores is a Tractor Supply store....LOL (i say that with love since i grew up in salem ohio, which is VERY much like cambridge!)
No the dog has not been found. She was in our trap 3 times and we had a homeless man throwing rocks at her. Final straw was the warning shots. Sorry for the dog, we really did try to find her and save her. I am hoping she gets hungry enough and cold enough that she seeks refuge in the local hotel. We have a hefty reward out for her safe capture.

What kind of dog was this?

You mean TSC isn't the anchor store in every town???? :confused3

We have a Super Walmart too!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Hi there! I just found my way here from the DisBoutiquers Big Give. Becca's comments about the outfits sounded so much like my daughter Megan. She is a tomboy and while most of the girls love the ruffles and twirls, she's most happy with plain capris to go with the outfits that i make her. She also has very little interest in the princesses. She's more Tink - "so not a princess!"

I know at the begining of your PTR you talked about not doing character meals and I don't know if you 've made your dining choices but one place that my kids and my niece and nephew (ages 6,8,8,10) all loved was the Coral Reef. The food was okay, but they really enjoyed the giant aquarium.

I just love that Becca!

Hot tubing in the snow, what fun! :cold: It is cold and snowy here today too.

I'm sorry Becca is still not feeling well in the mornings! Just when you thought you had it gone!

I know, didn't you just love it!

What kind of dog was this?

You mean TSC isn't the anchor store in every town???? :confused3

I am SOOOO Jealous...all of this talk about SNOW! I WANT SOME!!!!!!

Not all the time...but maybe ONCE this YEAR? Even some ice would be ok with me (as long as everyone stays safe and our power is not out forever!)

On second thought...maybe no ice....

But snow...would be so nice!! :cloud9:

"You mean TSC isn't the anchor store in every town???? :confused3"

all i have to say about that is... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :upsidedow

We have a Super Walmart too!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

If you have a super Walmart...then THAT is a totally different story!!

1 stop light and a Walmart...and you are considered a "town"... :)

Superwalmart...well, that makes you a CITY! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter