beauty and the beast castle!!

Went to the website that was posted by the OP---- entered in my hotel conf #, and around 5 dates (options) came up, and was able to book--

Printed out the confirmation to be sure, and called Disney, and looks we are all set :)

Are you sure it is for lunch? Lunch is counter service, so no ADRs taken.

"Cinder" Ella's Mom;49342608 said:

Sorry, I just read about a few people without magic bands being able to reserve the counter service lunch at BOG. Hope it works out for you too!

"Cinder" Ella's Mom;49342608 said:

There is a website that you can book ADRs as a fast pass option right now. I think they only have dates through late September, maybe mid October. It was originally for magic band testers but others have successfully booked with their reservation numbers.

Fab5Mom said:
Don't give up yet!!! Check the boards and see if someone is canceling, I did see some guest on the thread opening adr's at BOG, also call or check on line often, people cancel and u just might get lucky. Another good way to get in is to double check 24hrs or whenever the cancel w/o penalty is at that location , I have gotten lucky that way many times. Good luck!! When r u going? I have an adr for BOG in Dec. if something comes up for us and our dates match I would be happy to pass it along!

Thanks all! I have been calling daily and checking the site. We will see! Whatever happens, it will be magical!

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;49342661]Sorry, I just read about a few people without magic bands being able to reserve the counter service lunch at BOG. Hope it works out for you too![/QUOTE]

Yep, have to be there between 12:50- 1:05PM on 9/2

:cool1:

My daughter was very sad when I told her there were no reservations available for when we are going. She wants to eat here so badly, no where else. But, I wont be spending 3 hours in line for lunch. We are 85 or so days out, first time going to wdw and it sucks that we cant do this.

I'm totally unaware of anyone waiting 3 hours in line for lunch. I 've done it three times and never waited longer than 20 minutes to a half hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter