Beach Club Villas Renovation

Thank you!
Is there a way to check availability without paying davids the $98 prepayment?

You can't only members are allowed to check availability. I wouldn't set your heart on Beach club ?Villas for your dates unless you can book at 11 months.

You can't only members are allowed to check availability. I wouldn't set your heart on Beach club ?Villas for your dates unless you can book at 11 months.
Yeah, that part I knew, I just wasn't sure if there was a way for dates to be checked on my behalf without going through Davids.
Yeah, I thought it might be wishful thinking. Looks like I'll be booking a mod through Disney I think. BCV, BWI, BLT and the poly will all be gone on 3 weeks when I'm booking :-(

Yeah, that part I knew, I just wasn't sure if there was a way for dates to be checked on my behalf without going through Davids.
Yeah, I thought it might be wishful thinking. Looks like I'll be booking a mod through Disney I think. BCV, BWI, BLT and the poly will all be gone on 3 weeks when I'm booking :-(

I don't know about that I've seen BLT open at 7 months in late August before especially if you take a 1 bedroom lake view

I don't know about that I've seen BLT open at 7 months in late August before especially if you take a 1 bedroom lake view
Thanks! It will probably be out of our price range to get a lake view 1 bedroom, but I'll certainly check!
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter