Be specific...What's the 1 best meal you've had at Disney? 1 Ts only

either:

The Artisan Spicy Chicken and Chipotle Sausage - with Roasted Corn Polenta and Sweet Onion Jam at Le Cellier

OR

the noodles, Honey Coriander Chicken Wings, Pork fried dumplings and banana bread pudding at 'Ohana

The Wave dinner was my pick I have heard negative reviews but I was very pleased with the quality freshness and selection and the mini desser trio is wonderful.

Boma, it offers a lot of choices and great dishes, although I think the atmosphere is a little loud.

The endless bowls/plates of noodles, pot stickers, and shrimp at Ohanas. Salivating now just thinking of it!

For me, it was the beef tenderloin at the Wave.
DW would probably say the Fisherman's stew at Kouzzina.

I always love dining at Les Chefs de France. My favorite is the Salade Au Bleu, with the filet, potato gratin & green beans, followed up with the profiteroles au chocolate (cream puff with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.)

Le Cellier - the duck appetizer, pretzel bread, filet with mushroom risotto and the chocolate "moose" dessert.

My favorite dishes from Tutto Italia...

Prosciutto Di Parma
(Ham with seasonal melon)

Costolette D'Agnello Alla Griglia
(Grilled lamb chops, sour cherry balsamic compote)

Gianduja-Torta Al Cioccolato
(chocolate and hazelnut torte with whipped cream, and raspberry sauce)

Sadly, the lamb is no longer on the menu.

Our meal at Kona Cafe at the Poly was our favorite meal out of 9 places last year. I had the Teriyaki steak and mashed potatoes and it was wonderful. We all felt that it was much, much better than our meal at Le Cellier.

Another vote for Ohana's

Everybody gets to choose from the same stuff brought to your table. There isn't one thing there I didn't love.

:3dglassesI think the best quick meal is peco's bills pulled pork sandwich with there great fixin's bar...yummy!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter