Be specific...What's the 1 best meal you've had at Disney? 1 Ts only

While the steak dinner at Coral Reef is very good...

What I ate at Yak & Yeti topped it....

Stir-Fried Beef and Broccoli with Fried Wontons for dessert!!

We will be eating at both places this year!
3.gif

Surprisingly for 1 credit it was the calamari, steak with crab topping, and hot apple pie with ice cream at Turf Club. We've enjoyed that (along with their lamb chops) better than any steaks we had at Le Cellier, California Grill, or Yachtsman.

For 2 credits it'd be Flying Fish-tomato/mozzarella salad or mussels for appetizer, scallops with risotto or char crusted steak for entree, and cheese plate or one of their trios for dessert. A close second would be Artist Point for their mussels or mushroom soup for appetizers and the buffalo for entree. No longer fond of their desserts though, since they changed their berry cobbler several years ago.

The breakfast buffet at crystal palace....hands down....Mickey waffles, eggs. bacon, all fresh and delicious...but then again I am a sucker for breakfast lol

Total meal?

Wolfgang Puck Cafe: crab cakes appetizer, meatloaf entree, and key lime pie dessert.

Best entree?

Rose & Crown: lamb two ways (no longer on the menu, but the lamb sheppard's pie is still there)

I love the beef medallions at Les Chefs de France, but my best ever meal was probably the fillet and risotto at Le Cellier. The beer cheese soup and pretzel bread is also wonderful. I had some ice wine there one time and it was divine...but very expensive!

Well, it depends in our family who you ask...
For DS (21 at the time) Boma was incredible - he just loved everything!pirate:
For DH and DS (23 at the time) - LeCellier - mushroom fillet with chocolate moose
For me - the first time we went to Coral Reef was wonderful, but haven't returned for four years, so I would have to go with Boma as well.:grouphug:

Mushroom Filet at Le Cellier. Now I guess the 1TS filet is only available for lunch. But do really like the NY strip a Coral Reef.

My mouth is watering at all these suggestions!

I asked my husband and his fave was the giant prime rib from cinderalla's royal table...hands down!!

can you get stuffed chciken breast anywhere?

not sure about the stuffed chicken breast, but... My family loves the Chicken parmesean at Mama Melrose. I know alot of people do not like Mama's but we always get the Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose. I think you can do the same at other restaurants too but for us we go to Mama's around 3:30, they make you have early reservations if you are doing the fantasmic, we all order chicken parm. It is so much food that we usually have at least 1 full meal coming home with us. Sometimes 2. But we are big chicken parm fans. But we have also raved about the mushroom filet at LeCellier. But we havent been to Dis since 2008 back when dinner at the cell was only 1 TS credit. Now you have to do lunch.

I loved my meal at Raglan Road- the" it's not bleedin' chowder". i also loved the shepard's pie or something like that which i've had there before. the bread, the dessert, everything about that place i just love:lovestruc

At the Coral Reef:
bbq beef appetizer
steak for dinner - I am not sure of the cut/seasoning. I only remember that it was really good.
butterscotch creme brulee for dessert

Raglan Road for supper - salmon on a bed of mashed potatoes and the best bread pudding as our dessesrt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter