• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Be Our Guest? Menu what do you think? Now Beast appearing!

The menu looks alright but I hope there's an option to skip The Beast. As adults with no kids, we were kind of happy about a non-character meal.

Ya I hope he is outside the actual restaurant and you can get a pic if you want. The menu looks ok to me and we like to give everyplace a try at least once. Would like to have a goto TS in MK, since we are not into characters. While I love the Plaza it is not dinner IMO it is a lunch place.

si-am said:
The menu looks alright but I hope there's an option to skip The Beast. As adults with no kids, we were kind of happy about a non-character meal.

The last time we were at tusker house for breakfast, they gave us the option of skipping the Donald duck pic prior to breakfast. Maybe it will be an option for you at the castle.

Have to say i love the menu. It's awesome to be able to experience other foods without leaving wdw. Maybe i think i will love it because Paris is my favorite city in the world and my Disneyland Paris trip was a pretty amazing experience i never want to forget!

The menu looks fine to me, but regardless, we have ADR there to be able to eat inside, enjoy the ambiance, and take loads of pics. I am happy the beast is there for photos and expect he will be in an inner room, otherwise there would be problems for staff with those without ressies wanting a picture. It's just DH & I, but we DO want a picture ;)

The adult menu looks fine. What's the children's menu? I heard that was not the usual kid foods.

I keep wishing and hoping that a reservation opens up so that we can go. I have been check multiple times a day to.

Yes you can Skip if you so choose.

I'm sure they won't force you to interact with The Beast against your wishes. He might however lock you in a room until you agree to dine with him. Just saying.

Exactly!

Yes you can Skip if you so choose.

Exactly!

I am excited to eat at BOG mainly for the atmosphere, although the food sounds ok with me I have yet to mention to DH about it being French as he always says he does not like French food( we have yet to eat at Chefs in Epcot) then when I saw about The Beast appearing My first reaction was Oh Noooooo I told DH there were to be no characters. Being able to bypass the Beast will work :thumbsup2

I am not crazy about it however it is nice they have steak and fish on the kids menu not many other places have real food on the kids menu

I wonder if the photo op will be like the one at Chef Mickey.

I am happy the Beast is there. My DGD got the chance to "meet" him when she was younger. Belle tipped her off that she was going to get him and that if she hung uot a bit she would see him first. My DGD loved her and the Beast!

Haha, as two adults eating here on our honeymoon in December, we have the exact opposite feelings about Beast as most adults on here seem to.

We couldn't be more excited to get to interact with him!

I think our sophisticated dinner can commence after we act like children and get our picture taken with him. :thumbsup2

Destructsean said:
Haha, as two adults eating here on our honeymoon in December, we have the exact opposite feelings about Beast as most adults on here seem to.

We couldn't be more excited to get to interact with him!

I think our sophisticated dinner can commence after we act like children and get our picture taken with him. :thumbsup2

Exactly!!! We are at Disney World after all heh? :)

I about had an aneurysm due to sheer joy when I found out Beast is going to be there. He's my absolute favourite Disney (actually, ANYTHING) character ever, hands down, no comparison.

Fiance (well, husband by then) and I will be going in January for our Disneymoon, so add two more adults who are super super (although to be fair, one of them is maybe a LITTLE bit more excited than the other) excited about this. I just hope my fiance doesn't get mad when I'm hugging Beast in the photo instead of him, haha.

If Beast is there, so am I!!! He is my favourite character and we will be making a BOG reservation for dinner anyway :) I wonder if he leave EPCOT now. It was great meeting him with Belle in France

Is lunch at BOG restaurant also available for the dining plan?

Can I use a counterservice credit for it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter