Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Ok. Call me an idiot but I have a question to ask you. Did you guys get an email inviting you to get a fastpass for BOG? If not, how do you get around it? I tried signing on to that link but it only says that I'm registered and doesn't get me to the next page. I tried calling my resort but they forwarded me to Disney Dining and nobody can help. Can somebody PLEASE help me? Thanks!:coffee:

I got no email myself, and didn't have the reservation "code" because my magical express stuff hasn't arrived yet. I did the online check in and copied the number in the browser bar that was my reservation code and was able to use that to register a couple of weeks ago. Until today, the only thing the link would show was the days I was going to be there, and would allow me to pick a day, but it would only tell me there weren't any times available. I have to assume they hadn't opened up the week of Thanksgiving yet.

Ok. Call me an idiot but I have a question to ask you. Did you guys get an email inviting you to get a fastpass for BOG? If not, how do you get around it? I tried signing on to that link but it only says that I'm registered and doesn't get me to the next page. I tried calling my resort but they forwarded me to Disney Dining and nobody can help. Can somebody PLEASE help me? Thanks!:coffee:

Try making another account.. If that don't work ask when you check in.. Disney IT won't help you on this one.. simply a test and no help is really being offered from everything I have heard..

My trip starts in 11 days & I haven't been able to make a FP+ reservation for BOG. :-( After I enter my information, I get a message in red saying, "Guest is already registered." I haven't been able to select a date or time. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,
Shelli

I received this message a couple times. I hit cancel on the top left then logged back in with my same MDE username and password. It then gave me a list of options I selected the top option, which I think is select date. I hit that and it took me to the calendar to select my date then the time and then you can decide if you want to pre-order your meal. Hope this helps!

I received this message a couple times. I hit cancel on the top left then logged back in with my same MDE username and password. It then gave me a list of options I selected the top option, which I think is select date. I hit that and it took me to the calendar to select my date then the time and then you can decide if you want to pre-order your meal. Hope this helps!

Seems you were lucky most can't get past that error when they get it

It seems like I got that message when I entered my reservation number in more than once, but once I logged out and back in I haven't had that problem since.

I am a bit confused about getting the FP+ for BOG. I do a search for dining on 11/30. BOG comes up as "no ADR's available" - something like that. But under that there is a button to request a fast pass for it. I click it and it just brings me to the regular FP+ for the attractions. Does anyone else get this and have you gotten it to work? I haven't tried to go through the link that was provided here on the Dis bc I am afraid it will mess up my MDE. Does any one have experience with this? Thank you!:thumbsup2

I am a bit confused about getting the FP+ for BOG. I do a search for dining on 11/30. BOG comes up as "no ADR's available" - something like that. But under that there is a button to request a fast pass for it. I click it and it just brings me to the regular FP+ for the attractions. Does anyone else get this and have you gotten it to work? I haven't tried to go through the link that was provided here on the Dis bc I am afraid it will mess up my MDE. Does any one have experience with this? Thank you!:thumbsup2

It work requesting a FP + maybe in the future but who knows..

Use the link posted to get a FP + reservation.
It won't be linked to your MB so don't expect to see it ..

Try making another account.. If that don't work ask when you check in.. Disney IT won't help you on this one.. simply a test and no help is really being offered from everything I have heard..

I just set up another account but the next step is telling me to create My Disney Experience. When I clicked on the website on the 1st page of this thread, it asked for my reservation number. :furious:

I was just able to book a BOG FP+ for November 30th using the link that was provided on the Dis. And, I went back to look at my MDE and all looks to be unchanged.

I just set up another account but the next step is telling me to create My Disney Experience. When I clicked on the website on the 1st page of this thread, it asked for my reservation number. :furious:

reservation # is the 12 digit # beginning with a 4. The number is on your DME yellow tags or the confirmation number for your Magic Bands if they have been customized.

reservation # is the 12 digit # beginning with a 4. The number is on your DME yellow tags or the confirmation number for your Magic Bands if they have been customized.

The # is claimed on my other account. When I typed it in, it said that the number didn't match my account. Oh well, guess I'm not meant to have a FP+ for BOG. :confused3. Thanks for everybody's help! :)

I am going to keep trying on the dining reservation page. there is a definite link to a BOG fp, it just doesn't work right now... I am hoping it will soon!

I am going to keep trying on the dining reservation page. there is a definite link to a BOG fp, it just doesn't work right now... I am hoping it will soon!

it sure does look like they are working on something using MDE rather than the link posted here that was supposed to be for selected guests who received an invitation to test it.

Has anyone who had the experience like I did of getting BOG, but then not being able to log in or see reservations, needing IT to fix, gone back in to the site? The 2nd temp who helped me said it was that I had multiple accounts from other Disney related websites, and with my new password she said this was now my primary, and I shouldn't have more problems, but I am nervous to try it out, but curious to see if I still have the FP+ listed. I apologize for the run-on sentences!

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR
11/11-CSR
11/13-CSR & AKL Jambo:cool1:

I made a fastpass + reservation for BOG lunch using the link that has been posted. Had no problems making one for my husband and I on Nov. 22 using my sign on and one for my son's family of four using their sign on. Have gone back and checked it multiple times in the last two weeks and everything is there. Today I logged in and there is an error message saying to speak to the concierge at my resort or the CM at the check in desk at the restaurant when I arrive. My son's res is fine. Have I lost my reservation?

I just used this link a PP shared. Entered my Disney login info and my resort reservation # and it worked! Thank you all so much for all the info :cool1:

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

Oh My Disney, Friends! I have been trying to pull up my week long reservation since the day this was posted. I could only access my most recent reservation, the one that is for one night and only 2 of us. Previously, it wouldn't recognize my main reservation for all of us for 7 days made back in January. I followed Disers advice. I made new accounts (probably won't remember over time), new emails (oh, Lordy), tried logging on in 3s (as someone posted worked for her), everything and anything that worked for someone. Earlier today, I still had no luck. Just now, while I still can't make a fp ressie for BOG lunch, it would at least recognize the ressie number! Don't give up!

I am 56 days away and receive Goofy's error messages when I try to check-in numerous times daily. I have tried to check-in since 60 days, to no avail. While I am still not early checked-in, received a BOG lunch fp+ nor able to select fp+ or personalize MBs, this is the first change I have seen in My Experience and am going to be optismistic that soon, things wil be going our way!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter